Purple Urkle
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Crystal Ship
The White
OG Kush
Gorilla Glue #4
Pineapple
Golden Gate Kush

Send me a msg explaining why u should b a test grower...
And some of u folks who have tested previously, u have priority!

Seeds will b sent out at the New Year...

G gnome

G gnome

I would like to throw my name in the hat. I am currently testing for @Kendogsmoke . Maybe he will vouch for me. Also testing for bodhi.
I notate and report thorough tangible information including but not limited to....
Germ rate
Growth rate
Male to female ratio
Nutrient uptake
Structure, plant and budd
Clonability
Vigor
Water consumption
Phenotypes
Yield
flowering time
Potency
Pungency
Flavor
Effect
Bag appeal
Anomalies e.g. whorls

H

happy b

I would have loved to try one of these. Being in the UK I find it hard to get decent strains. I read about them being grown on here.....but they are a distant dream to me.
Well they shouldnt be buddy.im from the uk also but getting good beans was never a problem.the problem was-what i thought were the good beans really wernt.the beans on here are though so u come to the right place.

H

happy b

I would like to throw my name in the hat. I am currently testing for @Kendogsmoke . Maybe he will vouch for me. Also testing for bodhi.
I notate and report thorough tangible information including but not limited to....
Germ rate
Growth rate
Male to female ratio
Nutrient uptake
Structure, plant and budd
Clonability
Vigor
Water consumption
Phenotypes
Yield
flowering time
Potency
Pungency
Flavor
Effect
Bag appeal
Anomalies e.g. whorls
This dude here.he,s a huge ass but he does amazing test grows.instant popping with this fella,no hangin around.
you know im pullin your leg G gnome.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I wish I could try a few of those GG #4 crosses myself, I keep hearing a lot about it. I just don't have the right space though I guess, I couldn't run more than a half dozen at a time.
I'm fairly new to the forum world but, I haven't yet seen any tester threads like @G gnome 's, you'd do well to consider him IMHO. Seen some nice testers done by @happy b as well.

Kendogsmoke

Kendogsmoke

KDS Seeds
Hey @baba G , I will definitely vouch for @G gnome as a super amazing tester! I think he started mine before the mail even got to him hahaha. He gives a play by play of the game in detail like an old school tester. I'll count him in on everything I release. Best wishes and good vibes on your hunt brother. Everyone wants to be a tester until the seeds show up, then it's hope like hell that one will actually run with it.

H

happy b

I wish I could try a few of those GG #4 crosses myself, I keep hearing a lot about it. I just don't have the right space though I guess, I couldn't run more than a half dozen at a time.
I'm fairly new to the forum world but, I haven't yet seen any tester threads like @G gnome 's, you'd do well to consider him IMHO. Seen some nice testers done by @happy b as well.
Im full atm papa im afraid.with testers.lol.and all booked up over xmas and well into next year.i,ll get to run my own beans eventually.lol.

H

happy b

Hey @baba G , I will definitely vouch for @G gnome as a super amazing tester! I think he started mine before the mail even got to him hahaha. He gives a play by play of the game in detail like an old school tester. I'll count him in on everything I release. Best wishes and good vibes on your hunt brother. Everyone wants to be a tester until the seeds show up, then it's hope like hell that one will actually run with it.
Yeah that shits outta order in my opinion.testers need testing asap not stuck in the vault to add to the collection.if i was askin for testers id be doin what i think it was actually BabaG himself not sure but anyway they said "dont put your name in if u cant pop em more or less right away.anyone who takes testers and doesnt do the test will be named and shamed." Or words to that effect.
all we have on a place like this is our words and if you dont have that you dont have nuthin.

DrFever

DrFever

I be interested in GG4 cross that sounds frosty lol chop day for me
IMG2777
IMG2779

Kendogsmoke

Kendogsmoke

KDS Seeds
Don't count on it brother hahaha. I'm running mine plus others because I said I would indoor and out. I keep planning a garden all of my own work but that is probably just an idea rather then a plan...
Im full atm papa im afraid.with testers.lol.and all booked up over xmas and well into next year.i,ll get to run my own beans eventually.lol.

H

happy b

Don't count on it brother hahaha. I'm running mine plus others because I said I would indoor and out. I keep planning a garden all of my own work but that is probably just an idea rather then a plan...
A dream.lol.id love to do a test for you in future ken.also Baba of course.i just dont want take take testers atm as it would be sometime before i popped em and even then it would prob be only half packs if there was more than one strain.but it would get done atleast.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Definitly agree @happy b if you agree to test and don't get some detailed information back to the breeder, you should be called out. Other breeders should be warned as well so they don't send out packs to the same people!

Top Bottom