Good, bad and ugly truth of it....

• Thread starter MoLdYtWiG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MoLdYtWiG

MoLdYtWiG

I purchased an 8-pack from HG Canna Co. - DosiDos - and at first I was extremely excited. Now that none of the seeds fully germinated with a tap root and only a couple popped out of the 8-pack...
I decided to move on. I will try for the germination guarantee but do not expect much. Yes I do have some growing experience and I know how to germinate so please let's skip that part.

I decided to go back to the original source. Back in the day my previous growing career was with bubblegum and M-39. M-39 from my understanding has NL in its lineage. Back then there was no internet and the only way we could get started was from friends who had clones. I decided to order from Seed Supreme because they carry Sensi Seeds. I ordered California Indica because it is "a wonderful blend of Californian Orange bud mixed with a sweet skunky, hash flavoured Afghani cannabis."

Its genetics are:
Californian Orange x (Northern Lights #1 x Hash Plant)

The description did not include info on THC content, so I am hoping someone has experience growing this strain. Pictures of a crop would be awesome. Any info would help out. Thanks.

Cali indica
Top Bottom