Good Cat back at it ... no holds barred!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey wassup fellow farmers? Sorry for the delays but have been super busy with my outdoor harvest. I didn't get a chance to finish my last thread so I wanted to make sure I would be able to keep up when I started a new one.

So here it is, a multi strain variety of the dankest of dank. I will be running Chemdog D, ECSD, The White, Aliendog (original), White Urkle and Fire Bubba.

I am in the process of building my new room so pics will come shortly. They are all in veg right now so nothing to exciting as of yet. Keep posted this is gonna be one hell of a ride!

winta

winta

ahhhhh yeeeeaaaa! u know im here for this one bro! :party0045:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Sweet glad to see you here bro. That cheese you have must be getting stinky right about now.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

The room build.

Man i have been super tired lately. I figured I could knock out this room in like 3 days and I am already 4 days in and have at least 2 days of work left. I have 4-600 Lumateks with EYE Hort bulbs all air cooled and an air-2 climate controller regulating cold air and ventilation. I also have a 4-burner co2 generator with controller and 2 wall mount fans.

I framed out the room and put plywood up then the poly and then layed the floor down. The next step was light and ventilation. After tonight I am gonna try and dial in the room before I get my girls in there for good. I will have some pics up hopefully tomorrow when the room is done.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

The cats out the bag!! lol Looking damn good bro!! Cant wait to see ya up in rockin!!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Nice setup..looks like it will be a great growroom.:smiley_joint:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

very nice! im sure it was a nice amount of work!

Yea there was an amount of work ... not sure if it was nice though, LOL

The cats out the bag!! lol Looking damn good bro!! Cant wait to see ya up in rockin!!

Hell yea the Cat is back and on the attack homie. The stash jars are gonna be ripe this winter.

Very nice setup. Nice and clean. I predict some major dank going your way

I hope your magic 8-ball is right.

Nice setup..looks like it will be a great growroom.:smiley_joint:

Once she is dialed in she should be grrreaaaaaaaat.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice setup so far! keep pluggin away... Coupla months and you'll be loving life! Welcome back.

S

Spliff-killa

Give'em hell Mr. GoodCat! :evilgrin0013: Nice clean set-up! Props on the flavs!:rastadancing:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Well the room is complete I decided to add a couple 300W LED lights in between my 6's for good measure. Just transplanted my girls into their new homes,5 gallon smart pots with a mix of 50/50 Happy Frog and Light Warrior soil. Gave them a drink of R/O water with some added CaMg, Great White and BioRoot. I will give them another week to get settled in before I start their weekly diet. Well anyway here is some pics of the room wrapping up.

1014102125a
winta

winta

goodcat i see u came to fuck shit up lol dam thats an ill ass setup!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nice setup so far! keep pluggin away... Coupla months and you'll be loving life! Welcome back.

Hell yea bro. Well I love life everyday I wake up really.

Give'em hell Mr. GoodCat! :evilgrin0013: Nice clean set-up! Props on the flavs!:rastadancing:

Ima given love until about week 4 of flower then i will give them hell, LOL.

goodcat i see u came to fuck shit up lol dam thats an ill ass setup!

Fuckin shit up is what I do best homie.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You ain't messing around. That does look real pro guy. This is going to be a nice grow and show.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

So fresh and so clean!!! That is one nice ass setup. looking foward to this grow. Pulling up a chair

Glad to have you along bro.

You ain't messing around. That does look real pro guy. This is going to be a nice grow and show.

Thanks Tobor, I took my time and did it right.

One last thing guys I forgot to tell you guys is my nutrient lineup I plan on using this round. Veg is pretty simple, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A&B, B-52 and Great White and a lil splash of CaMg. During Bloom I am gonna switch over to Sensi A&B Bloom, Big Bud, B-52, Overdrive and Hygrozyme. Gonna try to keep things pretty simple.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

This is probally what you guys have been waiting for. Without further interuption ... the girls. Here are a few close ups of my prized lady's. First shot is the group shot then in order, fire bubba, Chemdog D, and ecsd.

1016100752a
1016100752b

Latest posts

Top Bottom