Good Cat back at it ... no holds barred!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

shit looks great bro, that alien dawg is a chunker

Chunky monkey for sure

beautiful pictures bro!!! lov'em!!!

thanks homz

Really nice , looking strong indeed , they will go very nice after two weeks from 6 weeks uhuhuh . Gl

they lookin good fo sho

My apologies I thought you had said you used AN Organic nutes in a previous post. What AN nutes do you use in soil? How much do you feed? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

In veg i use sensi grow 2-part with great white at about 800ppm
In flower weeks 1-4 sensi bloom 2-part and big bud 1000-1200ppm
In flower weeks 5-flush sensi bloom 2-part, overdrive, b-52 1200-1500ppm

ppms depend on the strains og and chems i try to push to 1600-1800 in peak flower

S

senate

Sorry to be a pain as I am fairly new to all this... Do you use the liquid nutes or dry? How often to you add them? And this will tell you how new I am... I know I need a TDS meter to measure ppm. Do I just add the nutes to a gallon of water, then stick the meter in to read? I greatly appreciate all the info.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Day 63 Harvest #1

It is day 63 in the Goodcat garden and the white urkle is about 20% amber and the white about 40-50% so I harvested my lone white and 2 white urkles. I got to try out my new trimpro rotor and I am in love with it! By myself i trimmed up all 3 plants in 45 minutes and ended up filling up 2 dry racks and these were the smallest 3 in my graden. Here is some pics for you. First the white and then the white urkle.

63Day Harvest 004
63Day Harvest 005
63Day Harvest 008
63Day Harvest 010
J

jack_ripa

Looks very nice. I am still on the fence about organic production. I have seen it work well and I have seen it flop. But same goes for other methods. I love the room setup.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

They both look bomb as fuck.. I love it when shit comes out this good and flushed well.. I'm sure the smoke will be top notch.. What kinda of smells did you get while trimming?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The White at 40-50% amber should flatten you out like a mack truck hit you. Holy crap!!! I usually have about 20% amber at 63 days. They must have loved your care.

They do look really nice. The white urkles I grew were all very similar to yours. I think those seeds were stable and a quality pack of seeds. All my Raskal stuff is top notch and very consistent.

Good job Cat!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Man those girls look frosty!
Happy harvest bro!:harvest:

Thanks bro.

Looks very nice. I am still on the fence about organic production. I have seen it work well and I have seen it flop. But same goes for other methods. I love the room setup.

Thanks for the props on the room.

They both look bomb as fuck.. I love it when shit comes out this good and flushed well.. I'm sure the smoke will be top notch.. What kinda of smells did you get while trimming?

The White Urkle was like a rotten fruit kind of funk and the white was like a hashy lemon with a hint of funk behind it as well.

The White at 40-50% amber should flatten you out like a mack truck hit you. Holy crap!!! I usually have about 20% amber at 63 days. They must have loved your care.

They do look really nice. The white urkles I grew were all very similar to yours. I think those seeds were stable and a quality pack of seeds. All my Raskal stuff is top notch and very consistent.

Good job Cat!

Thanks bro. Yea I think the Co2 really helped speed up the white. I cut off the Co2 when I started to flush them out and the amber set in fast with these girls. Not sure if it was the light intensity, the co2, the nutes or just a combo of all of them but I sure can't wait to try the white at 40-50%!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn bro... Sick work! Congrats on the killer harvest and Happy New Year! :cool

winta

winta

thats what im talkin about my dude! happy new years harvest!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn bro... Sick work! Congrats on the killer harvest and Happy New Year! :cool

Thanks bro. Another 4-6 days and the ALiendawg and Firebubba will come down. Followed by the Chemdog D and last the OG DIesel.

thats what im talkin about my dude! happy new years harvest!

HAppy New Years to you too my good buddy!

420king-MASSES

Yeah brotha you rocked the shit outta those genes great job

JH420

JH420

Awesome grow/thread I just stumbled upon it. Hope you have a chance to take pre-chop pics of the Alien Dawg and FireBubba...as I have those on the go myself.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Awesome grow/thread I just stumbled upon it. Hope you have a chance to take pre-chop pics of the Alien Dawg and FireBubba...as I have those on the go myself.

Yea I will take prechop pics of everything, like I did with the wurk and the white.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Well I had a few requests via pm to updat some of my other plants. They are looking kind of ugly because of the flush, but if you know a thing or 2 about growing they look beautiful! First up the aliendawg Day 66. Looks like about day 67-68 will treat this girl right.

66day 002
66day 003
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Now is time for some original diesel. It has been a while since I have shown some glory shots of her, so here goes. Day 66 looks like I will try and take her to 75 or so.

66day 008
66day 010
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

And last but not least the Chemdog D cut. Oh and yes that is a 5x5 tent in the back lol. All this and more under some 600's and a couple LED's.

66day 013
66day 014
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well I had a few requests via pm to updat some of my other plants. They are looking kind of ugly because of the flush, but if you know a thing or 2 about growing they look beautiful! First up the aliendawg Day 66. Looks like about day 67-68 will treat this girl right.
Those look freaking beautiful to me my friend! Ahh I remember the look on my friend's face when I showed him the first flushed plant he's ever seen... :giggle He thought I fucked up, but over a month later after a 3+ week cure he was saying how dank the smoke was... Keep up the phenomenal work Mr. GoodCat! :rock

Top Bottom