Good Cat back at it ... no holds barred!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

You know you can grow when peeps are pm'ing for pics/updates...

Dey look great mon, but you forgots da FireBubba?

winta

winta

daaaaaaam bro ! lookin good u was right about the alien dog bro..gotta change my draws now LMAO

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Those look freaking beautiful to me my friend! Ahh I remember the look on my friend's face when I showed him the first flushed plant he's ever seen... :giggle He thought I fucked up, but over a month later after a 3+ week cure he was saying how dank the smoke was... Keep up the phenomenal work Mr. GoodCat! :rock

Thanks bro.

You know you can grow when peeps are pm'ing for pics/updates...

Dey look great mon, but you forgots da FireBubba?

Didn't forget about the firebubba homie I will take some shots of her this weekend for you.

daaaaaaam bro ! lookin good u was right about the alien dog bro..gotta change my draws now LMAO

The picture doesn't do that girl justice. She has really put on the weight. She reminds me of the girls who stand in line at the Dairy Queen on Memorial Day when the open up.

E

el boyo

awesome show man.. love seeing peeps rockin it over on this side..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

awesome show man.. love seeing peeps rockin it over on this side..

Thanks bro. Cali has paved the way for all med states, it was their influence that made things possible for the rest of us. I am glad that I have friends from the west coast and the east coast. And I want to thank everyone that made this grow possible, personal friends who have gifted me cuts that they have taken years to collect, as well all everyone from the farm for all your support. Thanks everyone.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

UGLY!?! those girls look beautiful. Good job on grow man. It's almost time to sit back and puff some premium herb.

E

el boyo

How does that trimpro rotor work out for you? can you notice any decline in finished quality? been thinking of getting one for a while..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

UGLY!?! those girls look beautiful. Good job on grow man. It's almost time to sit back and puff some premium herb.

Hell yea homie. Thanks for the props. Puffing on some white urkle pre-cure right now lol.

How does that trimpro rotor work out for you? can you notice any decline in finished quality? been thinking of getting one for a while..

With any machine you will have decline in finished quality, I guess it all depends on how much weight you are pulling. You have to figure out how much your time is worth. I trim some by hand (mainly top colas), but do the majority of it with the machine. It does a nice job.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeah bro that shit turned out dope any kind of smoke report on the aliendawg?

j wizzle

j wizzle

yo cat...got any finished product you can show us? would love to see a side by side of the hand trimmed and the machine trimmed.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

No ... this thread is almost a year old. I am on my 3rd round since then

A

AliasAO

And last but not least the Chemdog D cut. Oh and yes that is a 5x5 tent in the back lol. All this and more under some 600's and a couple LED's.

Yo Mr.Gcat how many plants are you usually running in that 5x5?

I ask cause Ive got a GrowLab 5x5. And my last XJ run was about that size. But i think I had 1 or 2 too many. Trying to figure out perfect plant ratio.

--AO

Top Bottom