Good Cheap Places To Grow And Buy Land In Cali

• Thread starter Ahimsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ahimsa

where in Cali has the best land to buy at the lowest price to start a big farm or green house and farm and only have around 150k ish for several good acres and cheaply but a place where I'm not going to get bud rott I hated that on the coast

SpiderK

SpiderK

Giphy

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with your endeavor. Would require a small miracle I think in Cali for what you have to spend. Then again I could be wrong. Hope it works out for you.

grayarea

grayarea

Just sort by price and get the one you are least disappointed in. Tent is nicer to live in then an rv imo. Putting in a well is like 20k. Most of the nicer spots in that price range wont have wells or power or a home on the property.

Freshone

Freshone

The desert areas might meet your needs and price range,there are alot of greenhouses growing orchids out near landers/29 palms.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Right now there is zero commercial cultivation allowed in those areas of San Berdoo Co. Land is still relatively inexpensive, I have some friends who have a house they're selling right in Landers with some land.

We're going to be moving out to that area, and from my perspective GH's really stand out and seem to attract tweakers. The open spaces attract them, but if they think you've got something growing, watch out.

Freshone

Freshone

Greenhouses stand out everywhere and if you worry about being legal you will never grow a thing.There are hundreds if not thousands of gh's thru out the Mojave,if you can't see in and you don't give cause your OK.Its the oversize open grows they can see from the air that they take down.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Sonoma county is super chill with the laws.. I have a good place if your interested.. I don't own it but i looked at it and its super cheap.. you need to put in a well and build a really nice fence as well as a trailer and have someone live there... The neighbors are growing and you could easily do a very good sized out door or throw up some hoop houses.. Not amazing but for your price range you aren't gonna find anything great.. maybe lake county would be a good place to look as well (the people suck in lake county)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Greenhouses stand out everywhere and if you worry about being legal you will never grow a thing.There are hundreds if not thousands of gh's thru out the Mojave,if you can't see in and you don't give cause your OK.Its the oversize open grows they can see from the air that they take down.
I've gotten used to having trees, brush, shrubs and just a whole lotta vegetation cover. It's hard not to feel very exposed out here. The last time we were down here, I went out back naked, then I realized that pretty much anyone could see me. I'm probably going to be reported.

NorCalepsy

NorCalepsy

Sonoma county is super chill with the laws.. I have a good place if your interested.. I don't own it but i looked at it and its super cheap.. you need to put in a well and build a really nice fence as well as a trailer and have someone live there... The neighbors are growing and you could easily do a very good sized out door or throw up some hoop houses.. Not amazing but for your price range you aren't gonna find anything great.. maybe lake county would be a good place to look as well (the people suck in lake county)
Mendo, you did see the part where she has 150k right? I'm in Sonoma myself, just curious whereabouts you saw some good property in a budget type of price range :) thanks !

NorCalepsy

NorCalepsy

You could travel back to 2008 and buy 20 acres in Trinity County, dig septic, put in a well and water storage, build a fence, run power , park a nice little trailer and buy yourself enough beer and food to make it to your first harvest, all for 150k. With a 99 outdoor that nobody would bother you over you could pay your property off and build a sick ass house for cash the first year. Same setup now would be around 4X that much. For better or worse, with coming legalization, budgets for enforcement, dropping wholesale prices, and hungry counties in the desert and central valley doing everything they possibly can to attract Costco size commercial grows I predict in 3 years you will be able to buy that same property in trinity county again for 2008 prices, but you aren't going to be able to make a living growing on it. I think I just bummed myself out... lol. not my intent.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Theres a place right off santa rosa ave thats cheap.. No house and you need to up the security for sure... Also need to put in a well but the asking price is right around 180k... its pretty risky but you could make it happened for sure if you know what your doing.. Both neighbors are doing around 50 200 gallon pots and probably would help make sure no random people come down the road... Not the best purchase but like other people have said your not gonna find shit with that budget.. Even lake county has been pretty much picked over for good grow properties

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I have some friends down in Kern county. Bought 10 acres for 30k. Kern is definitely not a friendly county though. He's grows completely under shade cloth and does pretty well.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

I do realize you mentioned Cali' - but with that cashish and your idea, I would much rather buy in SouthWestern Colorado.....greenhouses are the norm as are hoophouses , laws won't get in the way and beautiful weather plus water is so much more plentiful without the Cali' bull shit.....especially when capturing rainwater during the Monsoon season....

Just my .02cents...

D

dab science

i know in some places you have to have a proof of residence for 2 years before you can pay the man for the privilege of growing the max amount of legally allowed weed plants like mendicino county but personially id look up the plant count laws and upcomeing laws before i made my decision

Latest posts

Top Bottom