Good Day All, New grower here.

• Thread starter MercDod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MercDod

MercDod

Good Day All,
I'm a new grower if having 5 girls at 11 days makes me a grower. I'm hoping this forum will help me to learn all I need to know to grow some bud! I beg your acceptance into this elite club of experienced growers.

Sincerly
MD

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Good Day All,
I'm a new grower if having 5 girls at 11 days makes me a grower. I'm hoping this forum will help me to learn all I need to know to grow some bud! I beg your acceptance into this elite club of experienced growers.

Sincerly
MD
Hi @MercDod nice to meet you šŸ¤  Welcome to a nice party
yes you are a grower with 5 girls but I hope all are over 18y
and you have to shout pictures if you like all to help you and your girls
even if you think she's not nice to show she's welcome to the partyšŸ˜‰

and you have a very nice avatar so a gift

Welcome GiftšŸ˜Ž
Mix M50 2

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Now that's a lovely welcome gift, my goodness it's literally dripping with goodness. :P

Welcome amigo, yep you are now a grower, no going back now so have fun and you'll be blown away by what you learn as you grow along. :)

MercDod

MercDod

Sup budā€¦ you can edit for a shirt 6 after posting. You need me to edit or remove something for you?
No thank you, was going to remove certain photos that were not relevant on a post I made and also thought about the size of some of my photos and wanted to make smaller as I don't pay for the server space. I will just be more careful in the future.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No thank you, was going to remove certain photos that were not relevant on a post I made and also thought about the size of some of my photos and wanted to make smaller as I don't pay for the server space. I will just be more careful in the future.
Ok if you need anything deleted that had personal info or something like that just let me know

Latest posts

Top Bottom