Good day today!

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Mr. postman dropped off two packs of Star Dawg Sis, and got confirmation of my payment for two packs of Star Dawgs has made it.

Also got some freebies!

Thanks, JJ and Logic!

M

mrhouston907

I wish our mail didn't suckass up here in Alaska.... 50$ express to Spain, and half the time it takes up to 3 weeks.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
$50 ouch, its $38 here..was $30. I think Logic mentioned a new payment option in the near future.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Mr. postman dropped off two packs of Star Dawg Sis, and got confirmation of my payment for two packs of Star Dawgs has made it.

Also got some freebies!

Thanks, JJ and Logic!

NICCEEEEE!!!!!! :banana1sv6:

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

Also got some freebies!

Thanks, JJ and Logic!

word up mike! i just got my Star Dawg Sis today as well! good looks Logic and JJ! thanks for the freebie as well. getting beans in the mail is definitely a mood enhancer. was pissed off, now just chillen. :sun

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

38.00(EMI) from cali to spain and took about a week,fucking rape job you could almost buy another pack with the postage and to top it off i received one order yesterday and still have not received an order shipped 4 days earlier,post office sucks a big bone!

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Fuck yeah also got my Star Dawg Sister in today, 5 went straight to the SOAK!!! Thanks JJ and Logic

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

yup my beans dropped today as well. Thanks for the freebies logic!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
im still waiting on my Tre Star Dawg..My tracking said it was redirected. Crappy! Hopefully soon though

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hopefully u get the TSD in hand. I got my Bubblegum Chem. I'm super stoked. I'm waiting to send out for my StarDawg and White HP Bx. Had 2 pay a few bills first! Hope ur feeling better, JJ.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

im still waiting on my Tre Star Dawg..My tracking said it was redirected. Crappy! Hopefully soon though

werd, mine's overdue as well. looks like im not the only one. got me my stardawg sis and guavas yesterday :dance....giddy like a schoolgirl about sums it up lol.

G

gooey

got my guava 13's all are in dirt but no heada above ground after 36 hrs...hmmm hoping for some growth tonight or im gonna start worrying...think i just got spoild with my last batch of beans that went 39/40 within 36 hrs lol...o well patience and on the bright side 13 beans in my pack...now they just need to germinate lol

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Urkle Chems and Hawaiian Chems showed up!
:D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You have to send it express mail. It costs me just under 40 bucks to send it, it takes about 5 days usually to get to logic but it always makes it. If you don't send it express like the order form instructs you it may not make it there as others have done this and had problems. If you send it how it says to you will have no problems. Iv placed around 15 orders and they all got there and I got all my orders with no problems. As far as the relist goes. You get 14 buisness days to get your payment to logic or your stuff will be relisted. If the seeds are no longer available I'm sure he will give you a credit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I tried the new way and it took almost a month. I'm gonna do the regular way from now on and save myself all the stress! First time was like 9 days and the second took 22 days. I would rather spend the extra few bucks 2 b honest. I cant wait to finally get my hands on them White HP Bx and StarDawg beans. I bet every1 is stoked on them drops. Thanx again, Logic and JJ.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i hope the return of thcbay comes equipped with a new jj drop.. i got some more money set aside in case.. i realized i want those purple chems after all.. and whatever else i can get my hands on.

nothing is better then these JJ drops recently. i love it.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
i hope the return of thcbay comes equipped with a new jj drop.. i got some more money set aside in case.. i realized i want those purple chems after all.. and whatever else i can get my hands on.

nothing is better then these JJ drops recently. i love it.

I kinda slept of the urkle chems too, then i woke up and grabbed two packs of them. Lol

Top Bottom