Good dehumidifier? Flowering right now

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

So I’m in week 4 in half of flowering my humidity used to be tolerable would only rise to 60 percent (lights off) when I watered then after that it started to rise to 65 percent and my buds aren’t that chunky yet I only need a humidifier to rub during the night since my lights on rh is 48 percent would a 30 pint be enough for my room to keep humidity down? Don’t know the exact specs of my room room but I can probably fit 4 4x4 in this room

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

C7258AF8 EAD4 4C9E BBCB CD4BDF41CDB9
E81991AB 7EE3 454C 9524 FC53EA68C15D

I was thinking about this one saw this on the Facebook market place for a good price

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Buds are thickening a little bit so a bit worried I got decent airflow but went the best possible outcomes for these girls since it’s my first grow ( ignore the nute burn)😅

FCE3888A 5DB4 466C 8B0D 23C7D1098EE6
C41647C1 3B30 4025 9632 3CE9C4218B3B
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I’m in week 4 in half of flowering my humidity used to be tolerable would only rise to 60 percent (lights off) when I watered then after that it started to rise to 65 percent and my buds aren’t that chunky yet I only need a humidifier to rub during the night since my lights on rh is 48 percent would a 30 pint be enough for my room to keep humidity down? Don’t know the exact specs of my room room but I can probably fit 4 4x4 in this room
Thats all I use, I have trouble getting my RH down below 60% . It has been 100% humidity here lately outdoors. I pull at least 3 gallons of water out of the room per day but I still can't get it lower than 60% I'm at 6 weeks flower and I could use a larger dehu during these high humidity days, Great for veg but iffy for flowering.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Thats all I use, I have trouble getting my RH down below 60% . It has been 100% humidity here lately outdoors. I pull at least 3 gallons of water out of the room per day but I still can't get it lower than 60% I'm at 6 weeks flower and I could use a larger dehu during these high humidity days, Great for veg but iffy for flowering.
Wow that’s crazy do you turn on your house ac? I’m in week 4 and my tent got the highest It’s ever been last night 66 percent which got me worried but when I don’t water it gets to 55 percent, is it always around 60 percent? Even when you don’t water?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow that’s crazy do you turn on your house ac? I’m in week 4 and my tent got the highest It’s ever been last night 66 percent which got me worried but when I don’t water it gets to 55 percent, is it always around 60 percent? Even when you don’t water?
I'm not in a tent and I've good air flow. House AC? do fans count. Nova Scotia in the summer...usually hot and humid ...this year wet...humid...and hot.

Top Bottom