GOOD GEAR Molokai frost, Sensi,Durbanana

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
1 week old
Good gear molokai frost sensidurbanana
Good gear molokai frost sensidurbanana 2
Good gear molokai frost sensidurbanana 3

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just got a pack of the Molokai frost! Looking forward to see how yours turn out. I have a couple of months until I have room for them.
One thing is for sure, I can say Molokai all day long.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Molokai is legend! I just cut my 2 1ft tops of kauai electric and had the space on my card for these so I took it. Sensi is chang mai thai x maser kush might be like hp-13 we will see. But brah chronic of the yr 2x on molokai. Epic medical stash

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
the rrock

the rrock

Molokai is legend! I just cut my 2 1ft tops of kauai electric and had the space on my card for these so I took it. Sensi is chang mai thai x maser kush might be like hp-13 we will see. But brah chronic of the yr 2x on molokai. Epic medical stash
MF was a highly sought strain in the late 80s,alot of crooked folk selling seeds that were fake>aka maui wowie also.Learned the hard way about trust issues

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
MF was a highly sought strain in the late 80s,alot of crooked folk selling seeds that were fake>aka maui wowie also.Learned the hard way about trust issues

I can honestly say I smell what your cooking, it looked like a molokai from I wen remember

Latest posts

Top Bottom