Good Medical Strains for back and spine

• Thread starter Aredrik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aredrik

Wanting to find out everyone's suggestion for really good med strains that will help back and spinal pain.My wife has degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis.Any recommendations?

hubcap

hubcap

i find these to be good for general pain relief...

-sensi star
-black domina
-og kush
-bubba kush
-ko kush
-herijuana
-deep chunk
-pine tar kush

those'd be a good place ta start, farmer.

darksideX

darksideX

yeah,good list hub..,i only would add somethin' with G13 or romulan in it..

hubcap

hubcap

any other effects from this spine debilitation?

the only reason i ask..
some people also get bouts of depression and feel 'distant' as a result of the pain, and slammin them in the head with a og kush sledgehammer might not always be good...you know?
ive found, sometimes, a good giggle bout can help one 'forget' about the pain, instead of 'masking' it, per se and some actually prefer it...

anything else you would say she suffers from outside of the pain caused by spine degen?

A

Aredrik

Yes, general depression and some anxiety at times.Though those have mostly been helped by this wonder plant.

S

Somnambulist

Thanks for that list hubcap. (and to Aredrik for asking about it) I also suffer from degenerative disc disease in my lower spine as well as some nerve damage in my lower spine from an injury a few years ago that both cause pain that is very severe at times and I was actually wondering about this same question myself.

So what exactly does one look for in a good pain relief strain? Are there any strains that are better for nerve pain? (as opposed to muscle or other pains)

Latest posts

Top Bottom