Good Meeting All Of You

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fatawa

fatawa

I'm glad to have gotten to know all the awesome dudes here however it just isn't the place for me. I wish good harvests to all the right people.
i feel sameway.been trying to get kickd... @logichook me up bro.demontrich couldnt,im assuming cuz i havnt broke rules but chop my head off already..ha

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i feel sameway.been trying to get kickd... @logichook me up bro.demontrich couldnt,im assuming cuz i havnt broke rules but chop my head off already..ha
Bend over and put your head on the chopping block. :p My sword just got sharpened. J/K man. Good to see you.

D

Dnkcommander

Why not just stop comming or logging in. Instead you gotta do one last look at me im a victim

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Organikz is this post an attempt to see how many people will beg you not to go.?

All you have to do to get along here is treat all with respect and dont get butthurt so easily and maybe try a little humility. That PM you sent is out of line and inaccurate in my opinion. Please dont PM me any more. I tried to help and you just cant get over yourself and the perceived injustices allegedly laid upon you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
u too brother.can u ax this i.p.?ill stretch my kneck out
Dude I dont have an inkling how to ax anything site related. :) To be honest I think logic is the only one with the access to do that tho I could be wrong. If your serious pm logic and inquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom