good news bad news after chopping.

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

chopped yesterday and trimmed until i went cross eyed.
i just grabbed random branches that were easy to trim so no clue which plant they came from.
1st branch today i saw this!! and sure as hell seeds.
buds look good i thought but now i'm not sure what to do. toss it,keep it and try it, need help on this please.
these are purple kush auto flower so i never looked close for sacs.
only a 7 seeds so far and can't find anymore on the un-trimmed branches.

Good news bad news after chopping
Good news bad news after chopping 2
Good news bad news after chopping 3
D

dean1963

also these were in the same room as vegging photos that i just flipped to flower.
how worried should i be about pollen or would their even be any?

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

chopped yesterday and trimmed until i went cross eyed.
i just grabbed random branches that were easy to trim so no clue which plant they came from.
1st branch today i saw this!! and sure as hell seeds.
buds look good i thought but now i'm not sure what to do. toss it,keep it and try it, need help on this please.
these are purple kush auto flower so i never looked close for sacs.
only a 7 seeds so far and can't find anymore on the un-trimmed branches.

Toss it?!?! 😢

That bud looks REALLY good, please don't throw that away lol, it should be perfectly fine for smoking.

I think it is possible that there is pollen. In MY experience, I wouldn't even sweat it.

I think you're doing well.

Oh, and mail me those seeds 😁.

D

dean1963

here's a small bud that had a couple seeds in it, is this shit worth the time to even trim?
purple kush auto doesn't yield much at all so i don't want to chuck if i don't have to.
also don't want to waste me time either

20220919 151147 HDR
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I toss any seed I think had a hermie parent. I have plenty of seeds available to me, so using any that might pop balls or nanners during flower is out.

Don't worry about smoking a bud with a few seeds in it, as long as you take out the few seeds.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nothing wrong with a few seeds in your buds, just pop them out before you smoke it. Also, i wouldnt grow them as most times a hermie plant produces hermie seeds.

D

dean1963

I toss any seed I think had a hermie parent. I have plenty of seeds available to me, so using any that might pop balls or nanners during flower is out.

Don't worry about smoking a bud with a few seeds in it, as long as you take out the few seeds.
awesome, thanks for that.
i had no intention of using these seeds as i have lots also.
i thought anything with seeds was inferior pot is my worry

Top Bottom