Good ole vinegar!

• Thread starter Newbz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbz77

Well as iv said on one of these forums recently I'm an out n out novice, using canna cocco+ to grow my little darlings I found that for some unknown reason my grow ph was at 7, a tad high I was told so I tried to source some distilled water as you do and ended up with de-ionized as nowhere here sells the stuff and time really is crucial a.t.m so filled up on 5 gallons of hot tap water and found it to be much more Acid inclined for some reason but not enough for a coco+ grow which I think Is around 5.5-5.9 p.h , went to local hydro shop who'd sold out of ph down but he said try a drop of vinegar in your next watering but it can be unstable. It's just dropped 3 gallons of tap water to 5.6 ph, I didn't go mad and load up but got a few litres in and around the root areas, its strange as one of my larger young plants her first real set of 2 leaves are in poor shape but the ones above only seem to be thriving!! This is no where near as easy as people make out to grow a bit of medicinal fruit, anyway decided I'm going to ph down them properly friday, thing is I know not when to start feeding them ? CBD PHOENIX AUTO, at the 12 day point at present, could somebody please tell me in simple terms when I should start feeding them as opposed to just watering them..✌✌thankyou in advance if you bother replying 👍

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Coco, feed daily, water daily and if it’s hits sometimes 3-4 x watering daily. Coco will need feed daily. Start 1/4 strength and ramp up weekly to full in about 3 weeks. But to answer your question, feed / calmag and water daily

N

Newbz77

Coco, feed daily, water daily and if it’s hits sometimes 3-4 x watering daily. Coco will need feed daily. Start 1/4 strength and ramp up weekly to full in about 3 weeks. But to answer your question, feed / calmag and water daily
Thanks jack, but when do u begin to feed, I'm approaching 2 weeks, il get the ph down tommorow but need to know what age to start feeding, got coco A+B nothing else. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom