Good problem ways to fix?

• Thread starter PotheadPaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

Way out growing the tent but don’t want to get any bigger tent anyways to fix this awesome problem?!
Good problem ways to fix
About to hit the top of the tent😂

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Is that a good idea past 2 weeks into flower?
Yeah itll be fine. I just had to smash a few branches over myself the other day and im a week or so further along than you. Just do it carefully especially if the stems are getting stiff. Once they go nearly woody past mid flower it gets difficult. But as long as you gently massage the area first to soften it up before bending it should be fine. Mine usually have tips pointing up again in a couple hrs.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I do my nine after I've watered there a little less prone to snapping with the water in the transport tissue .

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I was forced to super crop last time around and It made my canopy perfectly even. I supercropped during my 2 week of flowering then again in my 5 week

IMG 20200820 2358419
PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

Yeah itll be fine. I just had to smash a few branches over myself the other day and im a week or so further along than you. Just do it carefully especially if the stems are getting stiff. Once they go nearly woody past mid flower it gets difficult. But as long as you gently massage the area first to soften it up before bending it should be fine. Mine usually have tips pointing up again in a couple hrs.
much better looking thanks for the advice we’ll see how it goes

Latest posts

Top Bottom