Good Threads To Take A Look At [UPDATED: 6/27/2020]

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Thought I might put up some of my favorite threads for people new to the site to see what's possible.
For best pictures I would go to the first grow diary link. For the best information in a grow diary I would check out Meeks dapper grow log. Tea recipe is essential for an organic integrated pest management approach in my opinion. Happy Growing!

Informational Grow Diaries:
JackMayOffers Grow Room - WIFI x Sour D + More
JackMayOffer Informational Diary <------ summary of above
Texas Kid - Funky Town
BillyBoat - From The Ground Up Build - Nov. 5, 2014
Organic YumYums House Of Yum - Sept. 17, 2014
Soxs 2014 Hill Grow Diary
GMS Photo Gallery
BC Farmer - 20 Light/25 Plant Screen Of Green
Meeks 2013 Dapper Grow Log

Aqua Man Gets Dirty
Mimeds Perpetual Thread
Plumbers Pipe Grow Diary
Capts Farm
Unknown High Grade Strain Grow by Artist
The Beach House
Diesels Dog House
Dirtbags Grow Diary
The Skunky Dunk Farm
Mosh Learning To Grow
LittleDs Outdoor Grow Log
First Time Grow #1
First Time Grow #2

General Indoor Growing:
PH Charts - Soil/Hydroponic
VPD Guide
Whats wrong with Tap Water - Is RO necessary?

Lighting:
DIY LEDs

Nutrients:
Compost Tea Recipes
Nutrient Deficiency Identification
Nutrient Deficiency Identification - #2

Germination:
Basics: Planting a sprout - Germination Method

Plant Facts:
Importance of Fan Leaves
12 - 24 hours lighting? - Autoflower
Understanding Transpiration
What makes dense buds?
Growers Dictionary - Logic
PH - An explanation by Aqua Man [Recently Added!]

Pest Control:

Pest Identification for Cannabis
DIY Pest Traps
USB Microscope Information/Pictures
IPM Regimen Informational Post #1
Diatomaceous Earth - Amending
Preventative Tea Recipe

Useful Experiments/Tips:
Grow Results Using Terpinator
Grow Room Hacks
Soil PH Slurry Testing Guide

Tools:
Best Little RO Filter
PAR Meter Suggestions
Apera TDS/PH Tester

Strain Specific Posts:
OG Kush Clone Read
History Of OG Kush

Notes from the staff 6/27/20:
All original thread content has been saved. Only thread text has been modified. New threads have been added to make this go-to list, up-to-date. If you feel like you have created or found a post that is extremely informational, and should be added to this go to list, please post below or feel free to message a staff member.
Thank you farmers.
- THCFarmer Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Coronel

It souned like a great idea, however a list of links with not even a small description really deserve to the a Sticky ?

If at least there was a short description of what will be found on the links...

I'm sorry if this sounds blunt, this is not addressed to the OP, but to whoever stickyfied this.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That'd be me, who posted that I stickified it. The OP gave a brief description of the types of threads, so...? Sorry, just not seeing what the issue is with it.

C

Coronel

Once again i apologize if it sounds blunt, it is not my intention.

It is just that this is a list of posts the OP likes, there is a generic classification by post grouping of whqt they are about, but nothing more.

I still don't see the reason it is so important as to be a sticky.

what it gives to the community?
does it avoids repeated questions?...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hopefully it acts as a compendium of sorts, threads that are good references for new *and* experienced growers. I hope that makes sense.

L

Lb34207

Will check that out
Im new at this shit but was wondering im in week 3 of flower with a shit load of fan leaves kinda slacked but trained the shit outta the 7 plants have so many bud sites its awesome but should i be slowly removing fan leaves or let it be

L

Lb34207

Im new at this shit but was wondering im in week 3 of flower with a shit load of fan leaves kinda slacked but trained the shit outta the 7 plants have so many bud sites its awesome but should i be slowly removing fan leaves or let it be
I know 2 weeks into flower u can cut the fan leaves then again on week 5 if ur defoliating if i happen to pluck sme here and there will if fuck my yeild or quality

Gduptreedup

Gduptreedup

I defoiliate and top before I switch to bloom. Then again at 3 weeks in flower I would feed then strip then feed again . You will shock your plants if you don't replace the water stores that the fan leaves contain so I would strip the fans immediately. Anything usually after 3 weeks can hermi the cannabis strain.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey Farmers,

As of 6/27/2020 this list of important, or good threads to look at has been slightly updated. With THCFarmer being so full of useful information, and full of quality grow logs, it is hard for us to keep the lists updated with the most recent quality threads posted. I'm sure there are plenty of missed threads still out there that deserve to be on this list.

If you feel like you have seen, or have posted something that is at top notch quality, or has a good assortment of information, please let us know by replying to this thread, or messaging a farmer moderator. We can get the list updated as soon as possible and keep it recent for new farmers, and as a good updated reference log for the veterans.

Thanks Farmers!
- CosmoGrows & THCFarmer Staff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom