• Thread starter Abrianna_Holladay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

New to this, want to know what's good to watch
"Build a soil" is a great series,
"mr. canucks grow" is decent,
I like to watch "rows of green" as well, he does mainline training, if you havent heard of it deff check him out.
"Mr. Grow it" is pretty good too, he has 2 channels, "mr. Grow it" and "garden talk with mr. Grow it" both are pretty decent.

For outdoor i like to watch "growing with james" because he does just a few in ground plants with the rest being 5 gallon buckets he runs light deprivation on. Grows some killer looking stuff outside.

"Pirateboarder life" is just a funny one i watch in my free time.

Hope it helps,
also, tons of people on here with more knowledge than any video youll be able to watch on youtube.

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I personally grow in 2 x 2 tents so I like

“2x2 grow tent grower “ he’s wild dude !

He does some pretty wild stuff inside 2x2
I was able to get a lot more confidence by watching some of the insane things he packs inside small spaces so if you’re looking for something smaller scale he is definitely a great spot to start also everyone listed above🤙🏼 Happyreefing ✌️

Observationist

Observationist

I was thinking about making some videos here and there for yt but yeah

T

Titleist

Canuck's is entertaining for newer growers and autos although there isn't much actual learning to do there, more being entertained watching what he does. Someone mentioned bruce bugbee, great choice there. Mr. Growit also is decent for new to mid level growers. If you wanna just hang out and watch people talk about growing etc. try dudegrows. One thing worth watching occasionally are the "know your breeder" videos where they talk with breeders selling seeds out there. They have a few of those interviews that clue you in on how others are doing their breeding.

Another guy with helpful information is Harley Smith although sometimes you have to put up with the sales pitch for RAW products.

Can't think of any more channels that I can stand watching at the moment.

Observationist

Observationist

Canuck's is entertaining for newer growers and autos although there isn't much actual learning to do there, more being entertained watching what he does. Someone mentioned bruce bugbee, great choice there. Mr. Growit also is decent for new to mid level growers. If you wanna just hang out and watch people talk about growing etc. try dudegrows. One thing worth watching occasionally are the "know your breeder" videos where they talk with breeders selling seeds out there. They have a few of those interviews that clue you in on how others are doing their breeding.

Another guy with helpful information is Harley Smith although sometimes you have to put up with the sales pitch for RAW products.

Can't think of any more channels that I can stand watching at the moment.
I say Bruce bugbee first if you want to actually learn the/variables.

He’s well credited, and actively doing research on cannabis.

Top Bottom