Goodbye to all you farmers. :(

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

hey guys, im gonna be leaving the farm for a while. ive asked logic to delete my account and my photos due to a recent security issue. its been fun here and its a shame i have to leave, but im sure ill be back once everything blows over. doesnt involve LEO or anything like that so no one needs to worry. wish you guys the best of luck.

.....this is sway signing off.

N

nor cali farmer

take care of yourself first bro. been a wealth of info. keep it green. thc joe

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
see ya soon sway and keep some of those good cross of yours for us bro, be safe

S

Sway

thanks guys, just got done tearing down the garden and thankfully i have friends to keep me medicated...

southstreets

southstreets

good luck bro!!! thats a bummer man.. hopefully you'll be back on sooner than later bro!!

H

haze89

Damn dude. I'm sad to see you go man, you were always a good dude. I hope to see you back soon sway!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn, well keep it real bro....best of luck, and look forward to seein ya again...take care ~SMF~

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Well take care Sway. Hope to see ya on the boards again sometime soon. Till then peace and good luck. Gotta love good friends.....

M

MASSES 420KING

that sucks hope you come back soon were gonna be missing your very informative words good luck karma and vibes to you were ever you go and with what ever you do hope to see you soon brotha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
best wishes

Hope everything works out for the best. you will be missed.

mal

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thats sucks bro...but safety and security first always!!, stay safe and hope to see ya soon.....GM.....:spacecraft:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey bro hope everything turns out well... We'll be waiting for your arrival in the future. Stay Safe...

H

hbstoner

Ya wow , sorry but that.. was looking forward to your tent grow. Hope to see you back another time. Stay irie

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Do what ya gotta do sway.
But remember this, you don't HAVE to have a grow going to visit with yer friends here. Or is a simple computer link gonna cause trouble?

YJ

JH420

JH420

Appreciate all you shared with us brotha Sway...stay safe and best of luck to ya, hope it all works out.

:damnhippie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom