Gorilla Bomb Grow Series Gg#4 X Thc Bomb By Bomb Seeds. Canna Coco Grow With Quantum Boards (videos)

• Thread starter CGG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CGG420

CGG420

Curious to see how long was your vegtime,not seeing the volume I'm used to with this strain,sorry about the question as I dont watch videos.

No worries friend I'm with you Veg time was pretty long like 90 days. But I ended up with two runts and I think the issue is I am only using 200 watts which is like nothing for LED. My last gorilla bomb run big giant colas but I was using much stronger light.

Gorilla Bomb Harvest Time! Day 64 Flower and 48hr Darkness before chop.

CGG420

CGG420

We are back at it with another flowering series and were bringing back our Biggest Little Grow Box. I wasn't sure where else on the forums would be a good place to share my grow box build but hopefully you guys can let me know!

Erick31876

Erick31876

How doe the gorilla bomb taste? I'm growing 2 of them now. Just curious because I heard pretty good things about them. I'm only in week 3 of veg

CGG420

CGG420

How doe the gorilla bomb taste? I'm growing 2 of them now. Just curious because I heard pretty good things about them. I'm only in week 3 of veg

Its Bomb! My favorite pheno which is my #1 has that strong cat piss smell and has this down earthy flavor that you can taste for 15-20 mins after smoking and just savor it on your tongue and cheecks. the high is also very strong!

Erick31876

Erick31876

Its Bomb! My favorite pheno which is my #1 has that strong cat piss smell and has this down earthy flavor that you can taste for 15-20 mins after smoking and just savor it on your tongue and cheecks. the high is also very strong!
Nice! I'm not sure about the cat piss smell,lol. Hopefully I get something worth keeping out of them.i know im a little late, but welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom