Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Wifi 43 threw balls,The buds were pretty good but not as good as the abover 3,PP was ok but its still drying.These are 3 i plan on keeping from this run.

H

heisen

Thank you guys for following along,Ill have some really cool journals coming up,A GG4 X WIFI tester run, and a little surprise Grow off between me and @Thejoeybrown running a cut that neither of us has ran but its pure fire.
Thanks for following along

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thank you guys for following along,Ill have some really cool journals coming up,A GG4 X WIFI tester run, and a little surprise Grow off between me and @Thejoeybrown running a cut that neither of us has ran but its pure fire.
Thanks for following along
Hell ya bring it on!
Gonna be like a rap battle...
@heisenbubble
@Thejoeybrown

TunaFish

TunaFish

Really dig the set up. What Cob light brand did you use? Did you build that rail? I’d love to end up with a set up like this. Great grow!

H

heisen

Really dig the set up. What Cob light brand did you use? Did you build that rail? I’d love to end up with a set up like this. Great grow!
I built the rails from aluminum I got from lowes and got the parts from rapid led.i ordered the vero29 D series and 3 1400mA 240 drivers,pin heatsinks.
15 cobs per driver 5 cobs on each driver and I run thaem at 240V

TunaFish

TunaFish

I built the rails from aluminum I got from lowes and got the parts from rapid led.i ordered the vero29 D series and 3 1400mA 240 drivers,pin heatsinks.
15 cobs per driver 5 cobs on each driver and I run thaem at 240V[/QUOTE
15 cobs per driver 5 cobs on each driver and I run thaem at 240V
Thanks. I’ve tried running LEDS with not as good luck as HPS, they do great for veg but I’ll hsve to do a run with these COBS.

Top Bottom