Gorilla Glue #4,wedding Cake (jbeezy),wifi#43,purple Punch

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

I know I forgot to put the lol after.
All good to know. I tried scraping and the 45 cut but had like 25% success rate. Maybe I will skip the scrape and the 45.
Have u heard the one about cutting all the leaves except whats on the top node,and taking a little off the top like fimming?
I cut the leaves to promote growth but have never done a side by side to see if it matters.I do notice the clones look better on the ones where the leaves are cut vs not cut but ive never timed it to see if its faster

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I cut the leaves to promote growth but have never done a side by side to see if it matters.I do notice the clones look better on the ones where the leaves are cut vs not cut but ive never timed it to see if its faster
Thats why I like u heisen! Ur straight to the point, efficient, clean , and organized. I would trust that advice. Not some unproven jamoke. Thanks. A little rough around the edges .But in most professional fields ya gotta be a little nuts..... Former electrician . Been whacked a few too many times.
I'm thinking a heating pad would help. What temp to u keep yours at.

H

heisen

Thats why I like u heisen! Ur straight to the point, efficient, clean , and organized. I would trust that advice. Not some unproven jamoke. Thanks. A little rough around the edges .But in most professional fields ya gotta be a little nuts..... Former electrician . Been whacked a few too many times.
I'm thinking a heating pad would help. What temp to u keep yours at.
off the floor,My veg room stays around 80 - 82 degrees 65 percent humidity.I never put my cuts under a direct light,Always ambient light in a corner somewhere.Gotta be careful not to get to warm though cause pathogens will rot the stems.One reason i use regular tap water or add a little pool shock to the water.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Mine stretched 3 times there size.the screen was 18 inches from the base of the plants and they stretched to 5 to 6 feet.the ones that had less tops stretched more.the biggest plant that had alot of tops went to 5 feet.i dont know about ounces cause I dont know how you grow and how your setup is.also dont know where you got your cut or if it's real gg4.im sure it is but like I said I dont know and dont want to give you any wrong information.
Oh its the real GG#4 , purple stems n petioles leaf twist n 2 other undisclosable traits hehehe

And she had about 100 branches but 50 were lowers so I was curious as I've never scrogged her b4 and my temps never usually go above 82 but average at 76 w 50%rh
Also feeding Soul synth nutes

H

heisen

Oh its the real GG#4 , purple stems n petioles leaf twist n 2 other undisclosable traits hehehe

And she had about 100 branches but 50 were lowers so I was curious as I've never scrogged her b4 and my temps never usually go above 82 but average at 76 w 50%rh
Also feeding Soul synth nutes
Yeah it is a very impressive plant for sure,Easy to clone,very vigorous growth,not fussy at all,stacks up nice.Flimsy branches though,

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yeah it is a very impressive plant for sure,Easy to clone,very vigorous growth,not fussy at all,stacks up nice.Flimsy branches though,
Think I should expect 5-8 zips off her ? What do you get for yields with her under a screen

H

heisen

backed off the nutes cause ppm was deadlocked

A DUB

20180822 000021

H

heisen

Some disgruntled grower didnt like my scrog layout,guess with the entire 3 grows he has under his belt,he didnt get the memo that theres 5 different strains in this scrog and everyone of them is good to go.hard to run different strains in rdwc let alone scrog it without bending shit over.
Most cant even wrap there head around dwc let alone run more than one strain in the same system.
It's not easy.

Anyway moving on some pics of wedding cake starting to fill out.
I have a couple more cuts coming soon I'm excited about.
Wc is a pain in the ass.finding the compromise between it and the heavier feeders has been a challenge but this run I really wanted to see what was worth keeping of the 3 I havnt ran yet.

20180822 211030

20180822 205809

20180822 205751

Wifi43

20180822 210041

PP

20180822 210104

20180822 210125

Random shots

20180822 210159

20180822 210230

20180822 210247

D

Dustjesus

Awesome grow heisen. Looking beautiful man. Keep it up. Don't mind the ainters.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Everything is looking great and praying a bit. Is wedding cake a lighter feeder than the rest is the issues?

H

heisen

Everything is looking great and praying a bit. Is wedding cake a lighter feeder than the rest is the issues?
It's a pain in the ass man.very picky on every angle.have to do change outs on nutes to keep it happy.any ph swings or to much N pisses it off.its a calcium whore also.i sent that cut to my buddy and hes going through the same issues as I assume you will also.let me know if you figure her out.shes a tough one for sure.
The smell and trich coverage is crazy though.
Depending on the final outcome I may just keep her for breeding purposes only.
I'm about to get animal cookies so it would be very interesting to cross the 2 for a 500 plant SOG pheno hunt

usstoner

usstoner

There coming along very nice man....gonna be some nice buds.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

It's a pain in the ass man.very picky on every angle.have to do change outs on nutes to keep it happy.any ph swings or to much N pisses it off.its a calcium whore also.i sent that cut to my buddy and hes going through the same issues as I assume you will also.let me know if you figure her out.shes a tough one for sure.
The smell and trich coverage is crazy though.
Depending on the final outcome I may just keep her for breeding purposes only.
I'm about to get animal cookies so it would be very interesting to cross the 2 for a 500 plant SOG pheno hunt
Sweet,
One of the cuts survived, she looks like a light feeder in veg compared to everything else. Good to know about the calcium, as I am starting to see a slight cal deficiency on the it. Your WC is yoked out, can't wait to see what mine does.

H

heisen

Sweet,
One of the cuts survived, she looks like a light feeder in veg compared to everything else. Good to know about the calcium, as I am starting to see a slight cal deficiency on the it. Your WC is yoked out, can't wait to see what mine does.
Glad you got it sorted,yeah calcium or could be a ph thing with it.ill prob get it better dialed in on the next run as I have 6 of them in dwc veg.
It's not terrible but more annoying than anything.
The ones in flower are flawless.its just in early mid veg that is weird

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Glad you got it sorted,yeah calcium or could be a ph thing with it.ill prob get it better dialed in on the next run as I have 6 of them in dwc veg.
It's not terrible but more annoying than anything.
The ones in flower are flawless.its just in early mid veg that is weird

HB they are impressive. Getting crazy frost. Appreciate the info on their sensitivity.

H

heisen

Update time,5 weeks today
Had a ppm spike so I dropped it down to 550 for next 2 weeks.everything looking good.
I can tell the nutes were to high in some of the growth so its dropped down now.

Wed cake
20180827 024004

20180827 023358

GG4

20180826 215215

20180827 005546

PP

20180827 012050

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Update time,5 weeks today
Had a ppm spike so I dropped it down to 550 for next 2 weeks.everything looking good.
I can tell the nutes were to high in some of the growth so its dropped down now.

Wed cake
View attachment 825537

View attachment 825534

GG4

View attachment 825531

View attachment 825532

PP

View attachment 825535
Serious frost on that wc! Your structure and hairs look a bit different on your purple punch than mine, could be just the chemotype. Can't wait for harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom