Gorilla glue #4

• Thread starter Grower420UK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Hi all these are my 3 girls all gorilla glue #4 from Amsterdam doing them in the greenhouse here are the latest pictures
They are in 55l fabric pots being fed plant magic organic nutrients they all been topped and had some low stress training
Mine grew to about 7 ft tall indoors and came out great. They stretched quite a bit but it was all good in the end. They tend to get too heavy for the branches, so be prepared to prop things up!

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Mine grew to about 7 ft tall indoors and came out great. They stretched quite a bit but it was all good in the end. They tend to get too heavy for the branches, so be prepared to prop things up!
I had that before with a indoor grow I done of royal queen seeds shining silver haze the buds were huge and had to tie them all up in the end it's a pain in the ass tho lol

Seraphine

Seraphine

Looking good! Mine herm’d due to stress of going into reveg. They finished flowering just fine but I have a a bunch of gorilla glue crosses with my white widows, cafe racers, some more gg4 selfs, I’m kinda hoping to get a couple seeds from my strawberry amnesia too.

Top Bottom