Gorilla Glue #4

• Thread starter dankninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRojos

MrRojos

@MrRojos The "4" in gorilla glue 4 IS the pheno, there is only one cut of GG4, its GG4. There is no other pheno of GG4. There is a couple other phenos of gorilla glue but they aren't as potent nor as frosty, no one cares for those.

In general the number following the strain name is referring to the pheno that was hunted for, so I hate hearing people say a different pheno of a particular pheno lol.

And yes she is dank, more a day time smoke for me, all calyx all day.
@MrRojos The "4" in gorilla glue 4 IS the pheno, there is only one cut of GG4, its GG4. There is no other pheno of GG4. There is a couple other phenos of gorilla glue but they aren't as potent nor as frosty, no one cares for those.

In general the number following the strain name is referring to the pheno that was hunted for, so I hate hearing people say a different pheno of a particular pheno lol.

And yes she is dank, more a day time smoke for me, all calyx all day.
Tushay:) but to counter your theory master Yoda if the gg4 was backcrossed then grown out then yes you would get to to call each pheno whatever ya wanted:)
Oooohhhhh just kidding though but Oooohhhhh :)

MrRojos

MrRojos

@kzc213 .Most here are beyond amateur levels.Plus Most would read my post,use they're analytically thinking mind and know that me saying "James Bond" was in refrence to the security measures in place to guard the gg4.
I truly am sorry that confused you and caused you to spazz out on me.
reread my post,smoke some gg4 and I assure you your confusion will be replaced with the obvious which is that I refrenced James Bond due to the security and him having to sneak around (like who?James bond) to get it.
Really sorry though you got confused buddy.But sometimes good comes from bad and now you know that analytical thinking can be very useful when interacting with grown folk:)
.I quoted myself so to make it easy for you to reread/rethink
Decent is a understatement brother thats incredible 29.8% is super strong.
Not sure the % but the gg4 that I'm vegging that a buddy of miNE got for me is literally guarded by a camera system,a finger print door lock,and a armed guard.lol
When he told me that I died laughing.He works at---------- an is the cup winning cut tho so I get it, but it's still hilarious now I call it gg4 the James Bond pheno lol
Hi me again lol...Bam! Do you now see that I didn't go ""hey dudes there's multiplephenos of a pheno""
Come on bud think b4 being all spazzy.Any repost by you other than oh shit my bad dude I completely spaced out when you refrenced James Bond due to the security/the story of your friend sneaking it out like James Bond etc, will show that your a troll buddy and just looking to misread what people or really not very bright at all.
Again I say to you sir..Oooohhhhh lol

MrRojos

MrRojos

Classy:) crying over gg4. lol. Is he your daddy? If so your the gg#4 inferiority complex pheno. lmao

MrRojos

MrRojos

Go on Craigslist denver right now and keyword --clone-- eeeeeeveryone is selling the one the only gg4. BS Meter going apes shit pun intended:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom