Gorilla glue auto-defoliate or not?

• Thread starter GD1576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GD1576

GD1576

Hey guys new to the community and looking for some guidance. My first grow so taking it cautiously. I’ve got 1 GG AUTOFLOWER @ day 39 from seed. She’s looking great but super dense. Thinking of defoliating a bit, large fan leaves I could get rid of, however, scared to stunt her before going into flower. Any feedback would be appreciated. Here’s what she looks like.

Gorilla glue auto defoliate or not
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Never defoliate autos, gentle fan leaf pluck once in flower but that’s about it.

GD1576

GD1576

Got it, so take out any fan leaves that are blocking light from bud sites once she’s into flower. Thanks!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Got it, so take out any fan leaves that are blocking light from bud sites once she’s into flower. Thanks!
Just a few they don’t grow any more leaves and need em all to get her through flower, only water leaves can go, water leaves are leaves at base of stem and they yellow out so those would be ok to remove but do have good airflow as they will be very dense in foliage and maybe susceptible to mold issues. And feed the snot out of her 2ec or 1800ppm~~

Latest posts

Top Bottom