Gorilla glue autoflower stunted growth & yellowing of leaves.

• Thread starter Cdredge99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cdredge99

Cdredge99

Hello!
So 2 saturdays ago I started my gorilla glue autoflower plant indoors in a 27” x 27” x 62” grow tent. But it seems as though she’s getting a little upset & growth even stunted I believe. I did have a few bad days where I couldn’t check on her as often as I wanted and temps got high etc. I used organic roots soil and earth dust mixed in with no other nutrients. Can anybody give me advice on how I can get her back on track ASAP?

Gorilla glue autoflower stunted growth  yellowing of leaves
Gorilla glue autoflower stunted growth  yellowing of leaves 2
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

She looks just fine to me. I wouldn’t worry to much at this stage. But, two weeks from seed or sprout? But she looks healthy give her some time and she will explode.

Cdredge99

Cdredge99

She looks just fine to me. I wouldn’t worry to much at this stage. But, two weeks from seed or sprout? But she looks healthy give her some time and she will explode.
She sprouted on about the 23rd, Saturday the 21st was when she went into soil after germination. Just worried about the tips of the leaves beginning to sprout and based on other autoflower this far along they seemed to have progressed more. I am a first time grower as well so I’m just getting nervous too

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. First off, relax. You are growing in soil so you have time to fix anything that is wrong.

You added the pebbles to increase airflow? That works, but it's going to be a real pain to recover then wash them for the next grow.
I would leave them out next time.
Which soil from Roots do you have? They make good soil.

What kind of light do you have and how close to the plant is it?
What water are you using and how do you water?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Here is some stuff to read.
Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Cdredge99

Cdredge99

Ok. First off, relax. You are growing in soil so you have time to fix anything that is wrong.

You added the pebbles to increase airflow? That works, but it's going to be a real pain to recover then wash them for the next grow.
I would leave them out next time.
Which soil from Roots do you have? They make good soil.

What kind of light do you have and how close to the plant is it?
What water are you using and how do you water?
As for lights I’ve got a spider farmer 100w currently going. As for soil I’m using roots organic just original blend potting soil with earth dust. I use a mix of rain water and tap water with no nutrients for watering.

Cdredge99

Cdredge99

I’ve had it generally around that area, except height. I’ve been reading lots of mixed information as to how high the light should be during this stage so I had it at about 12 then 4 days or so ago moved it to about 20 inches

Cdredge99

Cdredge99

Cool cool. I’ve tried to diagnose it myself online and think the yellowing of the leaves might be a nitrogen deficiency due to my lack of nutrients (other than earth dust) do you think that’s that cause or a light , or water issue? Greatly appreciate the help.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Cool cool. I’ve tried to diagnose it myself online and think the yellowing of the leaves might be a nitrogen deficiency due to my lack of nutrients (other than earth dust) do you think that’s that cause or a light , or water issue? Greatly appreciate the help.
Light colored tips are normal. Don't sweat it until it starts climbing the leaf.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

NEW UPDATE!

Top Bottom