gorilla grow next to a natural spring

• Thread starter Cosmik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cosmik

Cosmik

yes chemistry, i have my holes dug and drainage channels. its working, and i am growing in plastic bags.
i plan to keep the bags a cpl. of inches off the bottom. i didnt want a raised bed b/c its harder to hide.
do you think i can get away with placing the bags directly on the bottom? may help in dry months ahead.
what do you think.. thanks for your opinion

chemistry

chemistry

yes chemistry, i have my holes dug and drainage channels. its working, and i am growing in plastic bags.
i plan to keep the bags a cpl. of inches off the bottom. i didnt want a raised bed b/c its harder to hide.
do you think i can get away with placing the bags directly on the bottom? may help in dry months ahead.
what do you think.. thanks for your opinion

Something like a smart pot, or hessian type pot might work to your advantage, just make sure your medium has good drainage and you should produce some thing. Never grown in those conditions, so I'd just treat it like a coco grow. lol

Cosmik

Cosmik

i have 4 in the ground now with drainage pipes installed, that empty into the bottom 3 holes in the pic.
happy frog potting soil with 25% added perlite.

the rrock

the rrock

ive grown next to a river before, first year they died due to neglect(i was working in Lebanon and only got home once a month)
second year they were doing great,was able to visit weekly than the rippers got them(like three weeks from mature buds)
third year ,same deal were doing great ,I knew they would return,needless to say there is a spot down below big bear lake that should be well fertilized. Got what deserved🕷

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

has anyone ever did a grow next to a natural spring. im trying it this year
im using happy frog potting soil with 25% added perlite. water is present although
i do have drainage channels dug into the hillside
well i been looking and looking and no matter which way i look ,im not getting what your doing,you said on a hill side ,hopefully a south side.
how far back away from the spring,did you consider flash flooding?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your plan is the bags,maybe hugkle culture,sit the bags on top of branches and such to keep off the bottom ,even so i would bury the bags,you do know also with all the work that a fresh spot of dirt is very easy to see from the sky right

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
ive grown next to a river before, first year they died due to neglect(i was working in Lebanon and only got home once a month)
second year they were doing great,was able to visit weekly than the rippers got them(like three weeks from mature buds)
third year ,same deal were doing great ,I knew they would return,needless to say there is a spot down below big bear lake that should be well fertilized. Got what deserved🕷

I love admittance of murder 😎 I hear that's the best fertilizer money can't buy 👌at least that's what the Aberdeen 8 told me once....

Cheers!

Cosmik

Cosmik

if your plan is the bags,maybe hugkle culture,sit the bags on top of branches and such to keep off the bottom ,even so i would bury the bags,you do know also with all the work that a fresh spot of dirt is very easy to see from the sky right
i found some plastic beverage crates, turned them upside down and created a good riser off the wet
bottom. i had to move cu. yards of clay and rock to a nearby culvert where the next rain would wash it away.

Cosmik

Cosmik

i was just curious as to why even make the trenchs if you up hill
i found some plastic beverage crates, turned them upside down and created a good riser off the wet
bottom. i had to move cu. yards of clay and rock to a nearby culvert where the next rain would wash it away.
interesting german method i just researched. thanks for that

Top Bottom