got 5 reg afghan auto seeds left

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am gonna see how many will germinate . any males i get i am putting outside my question is this. will the seeds i get from them be considered bag seed ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i am gonna see how many will germinate . any males i get i am putting outside my question is this. will the seeds i get from them be considered bag seed ?
Nope bag is basically unknown genetics. I don't grow autos but are they not usually fem'ed?

Maybe colloidal silver on a female if you want to make seeds from them?

bunkerking

bunkerking

Nope bag is basically unknown genetics. I don't grow autos but are they not usually fem'ed?

Maybe colloidal silver on a female if you want to make seeds from them?

About one year ago, you couldnt find reg autos at seed banks. Now they are slowly coming back.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Did you buy reg seeds or did you find them in some bud?

I guess the term you are looking for is "pollen chucking", not bag seeds.
Its kind of a rude term imo, chuck away.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

How were you suppose to get seeds if you put your Male outside? I'm lost. Afghan, I thought that was a good strain

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

How were you suppose to get seeds if you put your Male outside? I'm lost. Afghan, I thought that was a good strain
so if i out the male plant outside it alone will not produce any seeds ? i have to have a female with it ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Did you buy reg seeds or did you find them in some bud?

I guess the term you are looking for is "pollen chucking", not bag seeds.
Its kind of a rude term imo, chuck away.
no a friend on the forum sent me some seeds last year i been growing them good shit

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
lol, ok... if it is a boy, it needs a girl. the exception would be a hermie, a girl that gets upset and makes boy parts...

but your seeds are autos? you sure they are regular? many are femmed.

if you are wanting to pollinate, you have to collect the pollen then put it on your female.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so what happens to a male plan t with no females then do they flower or bloom have any seeds or seeded bud at all ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

so what happens to a male plan t with no females then do they flower or bloom have any seeds or seeded bud at all ?
No just pollen flowers don’t smoke it! Lol you can as stated collect some pollen and seed some lower branches of a female

Top Bottom