Got 5 Strains Will Grow 2 Help Me Choose

• Thread starter Rcubed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Would You Grow?

• Total voters
Rcubed

Rcubed

I'm just rounding into my next grow. I'm re-vegging Somango, Blue Mystic, Big Bud, and Mystery Madness. I will add two strains from the five seed strains I have for a total of 6 plants. I plan on getting them pretty big indoors and moving them outside in late April. Looking to grow some monsters.

Seeds I have:
1. Berry Bomb
2. OG Kush
3. Northern Lights
4. Sterling Haze
5. Raspberry Cough

Anyone grow these? Which would you choose?

brazel

brazel

check out mountain organics on ig.
I'd go with bodhi's raspberry.
Bodhi
Swami organics
BOG
Dynasty
Swami select.. If he's still releasing
Among others, this is just a quick list

Rcubed

Rcubed

Thanks, I'll check them out. I appreciate the input. I was out of the loop for a long time so I'm just trying to catch up with all the strains out now. My long gone mentor (RIP) mainly grew Original Big Bud and I just grew clones from his stock and a few bagseed grows, so I'm trying to catch up on what's out there now. So far I love both the Somango and the Blue Mystic. They're real different but both are good smoke. I'm still curing the Big Bud, Bubba Kush and some mystery seed they gave me as a freebee.

brazel

brazel

Thanks, I'll check them out. I appreciate the input. I was out of the loop for a long time so I'm just trying to catch up with all the strains out now. My long gone mentor (RIP) mainly grew Original Big Bud and I just grew clones from his stock and a few bagseed grows, so I'm trying to catch up on what's out there now. So far I love both the Somango and the Blue Mystic. They're real different but both are good smoke. I'm still curing the Big Bud, Bubba Kush and some mystery seed they gave me as a freebee.
Word.
Big bud... yeah you were out for a long time!

This is not a stab at big bud, it's in reference to when big bud was where it's at!

Rcubed

Rcubed

Yep, it's been over 20 years. My friend passed away about 3 years ago, but he was the king in my area. He did both indoor grows and stealth grows in the cornfields near the Sacramento Delta. Big Bud was it.

Top Bottom