Got a new grow tent

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Going on thc farmers I'm in need of few suggestions for my new 3x3x6 tent. Would a 4ich fan with carbon filter be good enough to vent my ten.and gonna get a 2000w mars hydro light soon.what u guys think or should I go up to a 6inch fan

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I would go with the 6inch fan to be safe. Better to have to much air moving than not enough. What brand fan are you thinking of purchasing? I went with a cheap Amazon fan (8inch Vivosun) and although it moves a lot of air, it vibrates my whole house and sounds like a jet plane taking off when it fires up...lol My wife says I really need to upgrade. I think I'll take the leap and get an AC Infinity fan with the Temp and Humidity controller...that's the way to go imo. Even though now I've gotten used to the vibration and its almost...comforting. lol

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Going on thc farmers I'm in need of few suggestions for my new 3x3x6 tent. Would a 4ich fan with carbon filter be good enough to vent my ten.and gonna get a 2000w mars hydro light soon.what u guys think or should I go up to a 6inch fan
I have 2 ac infinity fans a 6 in for my big tent ( wish I had bought 8 in) and a 4 in for my 3x3( wish I had the 6 in) the 4 inch is definitely too small for the 3x3. Before I had these I did have a 4 in fan( still have it) can’t remember the name but worked great! So, a 4 inch will work but I would not recommend the 4 in ac infinity

Growgod420

Growgod420

I wish I had known ac infinity made tents seems cool but I just mounted my thermostat on a wall outside of my tent, besides the cool mount on the tent are there any other cool features ?
It's better quality tent in general. Frame of it has thicker pipes. Some other tents I have seen remind me of a old falling down shack. I just really enjoy how this tent is set up. Nothing could be done to make it better!! Ac infinity rocks

Last edited:
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I paid 109 for the fan and yes ac infinity I should off when with that one . Hey were would I place hui or dehui when scroging

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

I raise the rh of the room where my passive intake pulls from

noturgenre

noturgenre

I grow in a 4x8 but I only use 6x4 growing area, I have to have a big Evaporative cooler and an AC unit for our heat and low humidity, I would suggest a six-inch for that space, mine is barely adequate for my space after its second season. Bigger is better because it allows for a slower larger volume of air movement and this helps stabilize humidity and keep it around +/-3% of the setpoint, at least with my setup. If you flip that and control the airflow with temperature, likewise it helps keep the numbers closer to optimal. It all depends on your area and your setup. each grow has its own unique challenges.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I would go with the 6inch fan to be safe. Better to have to much air moving than not enough. What brand fan are you thinking of purchasing? I went with a cheap Amazon fan (8inch Vivosun) and although it moves a lot of air, it vibrates my whole house and sounds like a jet plane taking off when it fires up...lol My wife says I really need to upgrade. I think I'll take the leap and get an AC Infinity fan with the Temp and Humidity controller...that's the way to go imo. Even though now I've gotten used to the vibration and its almost...comforting. lol
Lol I've been there with the vivosun inline, there bearings went in mine and it made a loud ass rattling jet engine noise for about 2 months before I got the infinity.. your right tho you do get used to it after a while lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom