• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
How does ROG 3 smell?

raskal 3 smells decently like lemon pledge and a lil skunk, not exactly sure yet at this point but looking like this one might be a male. :( if it starts to stink alot more and its a male ill probably collect some pollen off it. but not exactly sure yet kinda early....

Hey man ROG #1 is my fav!

thats my favorite raskal og to, this one is lemon pledge to the max smell and reeking quite well....

winta

winta

dam she let u know she a girl already huh? thats whats up she didnt want u stressing about her so she like "look daddy" lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dam she let u know she a girl already huh? thats whats up she didnt want u stressing about her so she like "look daddy" lol

yeah she was one of the ones i was REALLY wanting to full through and be a female for sure, im REALLY hunting that 91 dom pheno and will keep poppin the deadhead i have till i find one LOL....i wanna run a 91 dom deadhead and Chemdog D room :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay....and now to introduce my first confirmed female of my raskal Og here she is my ROG #1, shes a super stinker, lemon pledge to the max level on this girl! not sure about what the leaf pattern looks like for the fire pheno....anyone know? heres pics....

DSCN0578
DSCN0579
DSCN0582
DSCN0580
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:sign0005: Nice work on those seedlings SMF! It looks like they are lovin' your soil mix... Just curious how they are showing sex as it seems very early especially in veg. Do you have any close-up shots of preflowers? hahaa I'm lit and just noticed the dates on the photos... :bong2:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like your off to a healthy start.>>good luck skunk
Are you after the fire pheno>>>might be it as my SFV doesnt throw off 7 leafs:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:sign0005: Nice work on those seedlings SMF! It looks like they are lovin' your soil mix... Just curious how they are showing sex as it seems very early especially in veg. Do you have any close-up shots of preflowers? hahaa I'm lit and just noticed the dates on the photos... :bong2:

lol, the dates on the camera im using are off, i havnt set them shady LOL, my bad dude as i know it makes it a bit confusing. its my old camera that i was using that i just pulled out cuz it works better than my phones camera. my girl takes the 12.2 megapixel around with her so i never have the best camera in the house to use haha. ill take a pic of the lil pre flowers that a just poppin up. first one i noticed was on the 4th or 5th node and its just starting to uncurl the stigmas outta the lil pre flower. remember i started these about 5 weeks ago.

Looks like your off to a healthy start.>>good luck skunk
Are you after the fire pheno>>>might be it as my SFV doesnt throw off 7 leafs:)

gtd

im after a fire dom to see what the hype is about plus i hear thats the one to go after. not sure if your workin with any of these or if you know about the fire pheno and what not, which pheno would you suggest going after?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Both similar>>I didn't enjoy the fire as much as the sfv>>>sfv taste is lip smackin imo<<<I have always kept her around just for that reason. As for the knock out punch I think both are head thumping but taste and smell sfv all the way.

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
GTD with the fast reply always brotha! :) .....good to know, my ROG#1 has this lemon pledge smell mixed with some kinda sent i cant quite put my finger on, its almost like peoples bad morning breath or feet or something funky as shit, lol i know that sounds sick but mixed with the pinesoul lemon it is amazing, thanks for the info though bro, always count on your word cuz we have similar taste in bud and in glass :)

0MEGA

Both similar>>I didn't enjoy the fire as much as the sfv>>>sfv taste is lip smackin imo<<<I have always kept her around just for that reason. As for the knock out punch I think both are head thumping but taste and smell sfv all the way.

gtd
the raskal, or the fire cut?
either way i like thesweeet pinesol funk from the sfv as well.if grown right its as good as any og.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
a lil early but its looking like im gonna end up with 2 outta 4 deadheads being female, both look and smell different so there should be a good variation for picking my keeper.
with the raskal og so far looking like 2 outta 3 will be females and there again a slight difference in females but not as different as my 2 deadheads. when this is 100% i will post pics of my sexy bitches lol. but if im right about the pre flowers that are coming in that makes it a 60% fem rate with my cc gear and thats a heathy stat right there fore sure.

nice work cali connections with the breeding, got me some real dank stinkers over here! much respect. everyones needs the deadhead in there life, my deadhead smell soooo nice and strong of funk!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
aint nothing like that fuel, diesel,skunk,funk to the maxx my favorite flav by far so far in 18 years of smokin luv that suff! cant wait to taste when grown organic by the skunk himself bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that pinesole to the maxxxx lol.....sorry hdk, that pinesoul lol......im first grader smart when it comes to spelling.

we gonna get nice phenos out of both its lookin but only budding shall tell. if not pop more till i get what i want.... a 91 dom deadhead and a fire dom raskal......lol, id be straight with that out of these for us to cheef on

T

Twomp

Thanks for doing this for the people. I just got some DHOG seeds and I think I scored. Surcibing to this tread
:harvest:<<<<<<Thats me is 3 to 4 months

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
going to transplant from one gals to three gals later today, they are getting very big. all are super healthy. im getting a lot of branches that are starting to grow in where the pre flowers usually would, anyone else get those with any of these beans?? anyways.....post pics up after the transplanting later

O

on tilt

Lookin' good son!

Love seein' this gear go to work! I am wit-cha till the end!
Big ups Flex.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah man, healthy as fuk and you gots some flame ahead of you.. Tagged... :D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are my 2 Females from the 3 Raskal Beans I popped......both have different structure and smells.......firs pic is both of them, secound pic is of the left plant and 3rd pic is of the right plant....

DSCN0765
DSCN0768
DSCN0767
Top Bottom