Got into Growing for my Dad!

• Thread starter WeBeGrowinMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Tom, this is going to be my second attempt at growing, the first time was a miserable fail. Second time around we seem to be doing much better.

The first grow I believe failed due to just the terrible condition of the plants I inherited from a store, they ended up herming or I was giving male plants from the get go. The second time around I decided to grow from seed using feminized Skittlez seeds. So far so good, going on Day 19 of flowering.

Long story short, me and my two brothers have smoked weed our entire lives basically, but recently decided to give growing our own indoors as try. The motivation to finally decide to grow our own not only stemmed from how expensive it was becoming but from the fact that our father was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, being a cop for 25+ years he never thought of smoking weed until we convinced him how much better it would make him feel. Fast Forward a few months later and we've decided to attempt to grow for him (and ourselves lol), since it has such a drastic change on how he feels day to day, for the better!

Thanks for reading and I'm sure I'll be around the forum some more! I've attached a few pictures of our babies now. Cheers!

Got into growing for my dad
Got into growing for my dad 2
Got into growing for my dad 3
Got into growing for my dad 4
Got into growing for my dad 5
Got into growing for my dad 6
Got into growing for my dad 7
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Tom, this is going to be my second attempt at growing, the first time was a miserable fail. Second time around we seem to be doing much better.

The first grow I believe failed due to just the terrible condition of the plants I inherited from a store, they ended up herming or I was giving male plants from the get go. The second time around I decided to grow from seed using feminized Skittlez seeds. So far so good, going on Day 19 of flowering.

Long story short, me and my two brothers have smoked weed our entire lives basically, but recently decided to give growing our own indoors as try. The motivation to finally decide to grow our own not only stemmed from how expensive it was becoming but from the fact that our father was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, being a cop for 25+ years he never thought of smoking weed until we convinced him how much better it would make him feel. Fast Forward a few months later and we've decided to attempt to grow for him (and ourselves lol), since it has such a drastic change on how he feels day to day, for the better!

Thanks for reading and I'm sure I'll be around the forum some more! I've attached a few pictures of our babies now. Cheers!
Looking awesome man I’m on my first run I can’t wait to see the progression! Thinking about running some zkittles next. How old are these plants?

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Looking awesome man I’m on my first run I can’t wait to see the progression! Thinking about running some zkittles next. How old are these plants?
Thank you! I appreciate it, they smell amazing...I'll definitely let you know how it goes!. On this grow I did a 4 week veg and now I'm 20 days into flower. So just about 48 days!

Top Bottom