Got new premium Lotus nutrients from kind Led lights .

• Thread starter StickyRicky1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Recently got new nutrients this lotus bloom and boost . Does anyone have use or know if this is all I need to get some beasty dense buds . I have about 7 plants indoor soil 5 gallons to 10 . Hps 2000 watts and 500w kind led brand .

Got new premium lotus nutrients from kind led lights
StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

turn the bottles around and take a pic of the label with the analysis on it
Sorry took a while here you go am bout to start them with these nutes wonder how they will work ? Any suggestions for best results .

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Take a deep breath. 2000w of HPS should be plenty for flowering, but I would use a MH for vegging, if it were up to me. LED will supplement the spectrum, but they really like the blue light during veg growth. Regarding the nutrients... go easy on them. You didn't mention the type of soil or if you have any nutrients in it already. You have enough hardware to have a decent grow, but use some patience and restraint before starting to pour this stuff on them and possibly overfeeding or getting nutrient lockout. It is VERY easy to do and difficult to recover from. There are a million other tips that might help, but take small steps and you will do fine.

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

The nutes looks like it has plenty of both in it.
Sorry for the slow response yeah that's what the company told me to add was more cal/mag . Which they said its crucial for flowering so I ended up buying cal/mag . So it has some in there already yore saying cool maybe dont have to add extra then . They also recommended carbo flush suppose to flush plants out before cutting . It suppose to get time in half to ome week of flushing out plants with micros etc in it .

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Sorry for the slow response yeah that's what the company told me to add was more cal/mag . Which they said its crucial for flowering so I ended up buying cal/mag . So it has some in there already yore saying cool maybe dont have to add extra then . They also recommended carbo flush suppose to flush plants out before cutting . It suppose to get time in half to ome week of flushing out plants with micros etc in it .
Don't forget that the manufacturer has a very good reason to recommend a few more of their products, and it doesn't have a lot to do with green plants... green maybe! Go easy on the extras unless you really need them. It's too easy to get caught up in the promises made by manufacturers. Good and big plants aren't hard unless it is made hard. Plants grow fast and easy if left to their own devices. It is when we try to supercharge them by adding every potion and powder known to man that they often run into problems. A 70/30 Promix/manure mix in a bucket will grw a very respectful plant without adding much more... maybe 1 or 2 feedings max. Too much stuff interacts with others and causes Ph and lockout issues.

Mrgreendab1

Mrgreendab1

You could just incorporate worm castings into medium And then top dress with more during start of flower.

Top Bottom