Got people coming this weekend

• Thread starter Cubbies69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Question
Will they know I'm growing I'm flowering 4 in bedroom with carbon filter, a veg cabinet downstairs with 7 in there with carbon filter, oh and a drying and cure box also carbon filter all in operation.
Got people coming this weekend 5

And my 4 outdoor witch I'm not worried about.
Got people coming this weekend
Got people coming this weekend 2
Got people coming this weekend 3
Got people coming this weekend 4

zzzybil

zzzybil

if you smell them when you get home they will too....... keep a pot roast in the crock pot / cookies & cake in the oven LOL........... Make your house smell like onions & garlic & fresh bread ????????????/ all that filtering seems like you'd be FINE

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I've got 8 in veg if i take any one of them out of the tent for a few mins i can smell the living shit outta them.. but with the carbon filter i can't smell shit.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I have 2 tells outside of my basement. Not obvious... No one has ever noticed lol.

What they are I will not disclose here or anywhere else. 😜

growsince79

growsince79

I only let people I trust in my house. And now with the wuhan flu going around nobody gets to enter my house. That said,the only time my filter doesn't work is when I grow chemdog.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

I only let people I trust in my house. And now with the wuhan flu going around nobody gets to enter my house. That said,the only time my filter doesn't work is when I grow chemdog.
I'm the same way they are family but brother in law smokes but hes a brother in law lol

Top Bottom