Got Raided. 24 Ounces And 100 Plants. How Screwed Am I?

• Thread starter mike565656
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Was charged with 3 counts of Delivery manufacture marijuana, all class D felonies. Have been going to court for 6 months. Been through a ton of judges and a ton of prosecutors. I turned down every deal they threw at me. I finally got my case kicked down to Circuit Court. For those of you unaware Circuit Court is the big court, murders/rapes/Huge drug busts etc. The thought was that I would receive a much better deal here.

After going to multiple court dates and having the prosecutor turn me down and offering me crappy plea deals, I hired another lawyer, one that had more experience with the supervisors of the prosecutors. I now had 2 lawyers working my case, but with a ton of experience.

I was starting to lose hope and get very depressed that I was never going to get a good deal. Until this morning.

I went into court today, like the countless other times, my lawyers went into the room to speak to the prosecutor like they have countless times before. This time he came out of the room with a surprised look on his face, and said "we need to go up stairs and talk to the prosecutors supervisor".

The guy could not have been cooler. Offered me 1 misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana with 1 year probation. I signed it.

Went in front of the judge and he shot down the prosecution's guidelines of 1 year probation, and he gave me 6 months probation. Then the judge asked me about how i was going to pay $750 in court costs, what type of payment plan I wanted to get on. I told him, "i am prepared to pay in full today." he responded with, "as soon as you pay all your costs your probation is over."

Went to the clerk and paid $750 with a 4% credit card processing fee. And im officially done.

hoe lee fuk......
Great news! I love happy endings!

Top Bottom