Got Raided. 24 Ounces And 100 Plants. How Screwed Am I?

• Thread starter mike565656
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
got charged with 3 counts of Delivery/Manufacture marijuana

If I get convicted of a felony I will lose my job due to licensing restrictions. Any deals that require me to take a felony I will have to turn down.
Don't fear them! You innocent right now get a good lawyer and find out your options. Shitty thing is you will be going to court for about three years till your lawyer gets tossed a District strorney that will make a deal.
Do you know if your county has been giving out differed sentences for pot cases?

M

mike565656

Don't fear them! You innocent right now get a good lawyer and find out your options. Shitty thing is you will be going to court for about three years till your lawyer gets tossed a District strorney that will make a deal.
Do you know if your county has been giving out differed sentences for pot cases?

Dont know. Im being charged in Wayne County

germinator

germinator

Keep your chin up........you prob have a few more bucks than they do.
Dig in. Best vibes

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dont know. Im being charged in Wayne County
Take it one day at a time. Get a lawyer that wheels and deals with these fucks all the time. I have been in your position before and it's scary at first and the light seems so far away. I spent three years going to court being told you are getting a felony take this deal or else! Then one day when the sun was shinning went to court and they gave me a differed felony and a misdemeanor! Today I am off probation without a felony!!!
through those years I had 4 different district attorney's and 2 judges!!
The Grand Canyon was not carved out over night! They are the rock you are the river and in time you will carve out your path!
if you have any questions feel free to ask. Many days I woke up so depressed and down I wanted to give up. Hell I was so worried about having to quit weed then they put me on unsupervised probation :p:D
Oh and as far as the job I don't think they an do shit till your found guilty! And even then if nobody ask then don't say anything. The job couldn't be that great anyway if u were growing for profit.

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

@mike565656 They counted 30 clones as plants? So you entire veg room was counted against your total plant count?

Was the real issue the weight or plants or just everything?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Start pushing for a "differed sentence" or "DJS", you'll come out at the end of the tunnel with no felony..

Last edited:
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Jus spent the better part of a year going back n forth with these f'n crooks on the west side of the glove, its solely about $, its gonna cost ya, sadly, the job may be a causality of all this, play it like your innocent till the gavel cracks. My attorney simply said, they're draggin it out in hopes that you slip up and catch another bad break, and prove them right, so be extra careful in all you do

From the outside looking in, seems as though you served a narc, or indirectly, I was under the impression the Fed had to sit out raids....

Get the best lawyer you can afford and don't miss a date, or piss off the judge/prosc atty, I pray you don't have a past in the system, that'll be the one way you may escape X free. Don't take any deals until all options have been exhausted and its your last best option. Peace SSP

Last edited:
F

fadetoblack1

Was charged with 3 counts of Delivery manufacture marijuana, all class D felonies. Have been going to court for 6 months. Been through a ton of judges and a ton of prosecutors. I turned down every deal they threw at me. I finally got my case kicked down to Circuit Court. For those of you unaware Circuit Court is the big court, murders/rapes/Huge drug busts etc. The thought was that I would receive a much better deal here.

After going to multiple court dates and having the prosecutor turn me down and offering me crappy plea deals, I hired another lawyer, one that had more experience with the supervisors of the prosecutors. I now had 2 lawyers working my case, but with a ton of experience.

I was starting to lose hope and get very depressed that I was never going to get a good deal. Until this morning.

I went into court today, like the countless other times, my lawyers went into the room to speak to the prosecutor like they have countless times before. This time he came out of the room with a surprised look on his face, and said "we need to go up stairs and talk to the prosecutors supervisor".

The guy could not have been cooler. Offered me 1 misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana with 1 year probation. I signed it.

Went in front of the judge and he shot down the prosecution's guidelines of 1 year probation, and he gave me 6 months probation. Then the judge asked me about how i was going to pay $750 in court costs, what type of payment plan I wanted to get on. I told him, "i am prepared to pay in full today." he responded with, "as soon as you pay all your costs your probation is over."

Went to the clerk and paid $750 with a 4% credit card processing fee. And im officially done.

hoe lee fuk......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Was charged with 3 counts of Delivery manufacture marijuana, all class D felonies. Have been going to court for 6 months. Been through a ton of judges and a ton of prosecutors. I turned down every deal they threw at me. I finally got my case kicked down to Circuit Court. For those of you unaware Circuit Court is the big court, murders/rapes/Huge drug busts etc. The thought was that I would receive a much better deal here.

After going to multiple court dates and having the prosecutor turn me down and offering me crappy plea deals, I hired another lawyer, one that had more experience with the supervisors of the prosecutors. I now had 2 lawyers working my case, but with a ton of experience.

I was starting to lose hope and get very depressed that I was never going to get a good deal. Until this morning.

I went into court today, like the countless other times, my lawyers went into the room to speak to the prosecutor like they have countless times before. This time he came out of the room with a surprised look on his face, and said "we need to go up stairs and talk to the prosecutors supervisor".

The guy could not have been cooler. Offered me 1 misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana with 1 year probation. I signed it.

Went in front of the judge and he shot down the prosecution's guidelines of 1 year probation, and he gave me 6 months probation. Then the judge asked me about how i was going to pay $750 in court costs, what type of payment plan I wanted to get on. I told him, "i am prepared to pay in full today." he responded with, "as soon as you pay all your costs your probation is over."

Went to the clerk and paid $750 with a 4% credit card processing fee. And im officially done.

hoe lee fuk......
Oh man Great News Bro, Soooo Glad to here that you got a great deal in the end, A lot of people would have gave up longtime ago and the firing and hiring of new Lawyers is sometimes what is need to win..:D

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

AWESOME NEWS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

good shit

1 got 3 yrs probation 65 days in jail for a freaking quarter 12 yrs ago. my my my have times changed.

F

FooDoo

good shit

1 got 3 yrs probation 65 days in jail for a freaking quarter 12 yrs ago. my my my have times changed.

Jeez. Honestly, if those were the stakes I wouldn't even bother smoking. Crazy the kind of times some of you had to grow up in

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

all you damn youngsters have it easy now a days. why I used to walk 10 miles in the snow to get some good herb. now you can get it at a store next to a 7-11. lol

I had forgotten about the bag in my hoodie (dumbass move). my other case was thrown out the window when I seen leo turning around. after I posted bail I went and retrieved my case. HAPPY dance ensued for sure. it had the good shit in it.

NOW I can legally drive around with 15 ounces on me and be perfectly state legal (caregiver + 5 patients), go figure.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
all you damn youngsters have it easy now a days. why I used to walk 10 miles in the snow to get some good herb. now you can get it at a store next to a 7-11. lol

I had forgotten about the bag in my hoodie (dumbass move). my other case was thrown out the window when I seen leo turning around. after I posted bail I went and retrieved my case. HAPPY dance ensued for sure. it had the good shit in it.

NOW I can legally drive around with 15 ounces on me and be perfectly state legal (caregiver + 5 patients), go figure.

NOW I can legally drive around with 15 ounces , as long as its in a lock box, don't forget that part .,. HAHAH :D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Congrats faded,im happy for you bro!

good shit

Been there done that,lol,In early 80s had to do 3 weekends,1 year probation and pay 600 fine for a JOINT!

Top Bottom