Got RIPPED!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Yeah, I had twelve plants in backyard, all about two feet tall, two feet in width, healthy Cali connection plants, they jacked seven of them, left me 5 plants. WOW!!! I dont know what to do from here! :worried

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they walked away with potted plants? or did they actually have to dig them out - the latter happened to a buddy last year - unbelievable

E

E.T.

didn't take em all......know who it is? prob be back for more.....

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sorry to hear that. Not pros for sure. Probably local kids. Looks like time for the stakeout. Chances are they'll never be able to resist coming back for the other five.

Best of luck. Keep your head. Be safe. Then, teach those pecker heads a lesson!

-TF

M

MTM

All you have to do is catch them when they come back and they will be BACK.Its one of your friends or a nieghbor,,,,I caught the dirty rippers in my 175 females last year,I held them at gun point,the stupid bastards just stole 8 larrys and I caught them comeing back for more.I allmost pulled the trigger.They came back october 17th and ripped me with an armed guard watching them.....peace

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

fucking super weak man... sorry to hear that. Only thing you can beef up your security a bit. Crazy people would steal plants w/o any nugs on them... I always figured you'd have to be on it around harvest time, but who the fuck steals small vegging plants?

L

LBZ Farmer

I say go out and buy a GPS tracker of some kind... Put it in one of your potted plants or very deep in the center of the plant where they can't see it. And wait for your plants to grow legs... Then clean up your house or do that first actually. Then go ahead and call the cops on them.

They may tell on you or may not??? But you are already compromised so you can forget growing there again. So long as your house is sparkling clean it will look like they are just making stuff up.

I have no mercy for thieves, however I wouldn't ever hold a gun to their face

If you knew for sure they were coming back you could make sure to put a few freindly root aphids in the mix for them!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Wow at least they left you the 5. You know the worlds going downhill when the thieves are getting lazy. ATTENTION RIPPERS...GROW YOUR OWN SHIT!

4HydrogenAtoms

4HydrogenAtoms

Yeah, I had twelve plants in backyard, all about two feet tall, two feet in width, healthy Cali connection plants, they jacked seven of them, left me 5 plants. WOW!!! I dont know what to do from here! :worried

Sorry to hear bout this man. I'm all indoors for this reason. At least it's five left for u. All for humanity, but anyone caught on my property attempting to steal from me will be shot... Survivors shot again. Then used as a fertilizer underneath my garden bed.

:evilgrin0031:

H

hemployed

Gutted. Had a close (at least we thought) family friend rip two personal medicinal designated plants in mid september last year. Plants were dedicated to a terminal patient who was ultimately the loser. Can't even describe the feeling. I feel for you.. Hope things turn around and the rippers get theirs.

cheers!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
they walked away with potted plants? or did they actually have to dig them out - the latter happened to a buddy last year - unbelievable
Major bummer. First year that I put plants in the ground they were ripped within days (March/April @ that!), just ripped right out of the ground. My husband said that they were toking those plants, and considering all the subsequent visits I got, he was right. They were tiny, vegging plants, and the stupid twats smoked 'em!

Very sorry, but at this point if it were me I would do what I did and basically set trip wires and a trap in the hopes of catching the culprit(s).

My ripper was hired by a neighbor. Left tracks and everything, made it pretty easy to figure out who they were. For some reason they (the rippers, husband and wife tweaker team) moved from the area. I can't imagine why. :makeup

greenjoe

greenjoe

Last year i had a 8 foot OG Kush, that someone tried to rip off....he tried to pull it out of the ground( it had a stock of a 15ft maple tree..The idiot couldn't get it out of the ground, then my dogs started barking and scared the crap out of those bastards.....( my neighbors were getting their roof re-done..and the roofers saw it and i saw them coming over to it to check it out)....now i wrap the stock with razor wire..maybe it will cut their hands real good.....

R

Rory

they were all in pots, thanks for the support guys, it was def a two man job, they lifted the pots over the 8 foot fence without dropping an ounce of soil. and i have no idea who it was, but ive beefed the secuirty up, just bought a two year old male pitbull, mean as shit, i then had a security company install beams ( lasers ) that when tripped, it sets off an alarm. So, i say bring it! And my house is loaded with GLOCK, so in hopes of there lives, i hope they get away before i get to them.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i use a sensor like in 7 11's, little motion detector that rings in my bedroom, cant even see where it is. only bad thing is it picks up cats and when my plants get big they sway in the wind it rings sometimes but better safe than sorry. never forget that damn cat pooping in my yard and im runnin out in a wife beater and boxers with my mag light and my 9mm. hey it was the end of sept, and i wasnt taking any chances.

S

SLO Grown

Pots or ground? No matter what, get them to another place. They will be back....

R

Rory

i have no other place to grow it. and yes, they may be back, but guess what, i will be prepared this time! And then, it may end UGLY!

B

Badmf

You can build a cage outta chicken wire and juice it, touch you geta shock!! Also if your backyard permits move em and they'll think they're gone then put camo plants there after a week or so move "the" plants back behind the camo.
BTW LBZ; never suggest getting LEO involved, you are just opening up a can 'o worms.

jyip

jyip

becareful , u dont wanna get locked up 4 shooting some shitbag thief...
i know its easy 4 me 2 say, but all in all, ya can grow another plant,, but ya cant get time back that u served.. n doin time sucks ALOT!

i do like the electric idea tho ....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man sucks to hear but the spot is compromised don't grow nothing there unless u want headaches. there gonna come back talk to a buddy find a new spot. sounds like neighborhood kids or something since they took potted plants in veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom