Got some problems....brown leaves during flower

• Thread starter WannaBeFarmer21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WannaBeFarmer21

WannaBeFarmer21

One thing I've learned is my next grow I'm going solo its hard to work with a know it all. So anyways have some plants who's fan leaf are turing brown. They are autos about 3.5 we into flower the owner didn't start feeding nutes until 2 weeks ago believe he's using the high end recommendations for the bloom feed he's using also feeding with every water, 3 days apart. Is this nutrient burn or is something else going on?? Currently running 18 hr lights also have younger photos going under a 210w which I know isn't enough for 8 plants in a 4x4 tent but the partner disagrees. Any advice is appreciated
Got some problemsbrown leaves during flower
Got some problemsbrown leaves during flower 2
Got some problemsbrown leaves during flower 3
Got some problemsbrown leaves during flower 4

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Is that all on the top?
Lets have a pic or two from the sides.

Last edited:
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Not sure, but that looks a bit like the roots are not getting a proper dry cycle. Watering should not be viewed as a “set-schedule” kind of thing. Water til you get a bit of runoff (in soil I water slow and light, then wait 15 min and do it again until I get just a tad of runoff - 5%ish?).

Only water again when the pot feels pretty darn light when you lift it. You will get the hang of it as you get more comfortable reading the plants.

Best piece of advice I can give you, however, is get your own grow set-up. Growing this plant is super fun. I can tell you are frustrated, so take control of your new hobby so you can be excited about it and look forward to unzipping that tent. We can tell you are paying attention and putting the effort it.

Also, what the heck kind of an Auto has non-uniform leaves like that? Those girls are stressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom