Gower'sinput on several new to me strains.

• Thread starter BiggerTom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BiggerTom

Hello all. If I must, I will wear the "NEWBIE" hat!...But, I would like any tips from others who may have experience with these strains:
Chem-D
pre98 Bubba
Chocolope
Fire OG
If anybody has any pointers to sling my way I would really appreciate it. Any special nute prefrences? Funky finsh times or requirements? I have a little bit of experience with the Bubba, but I am completely ignorant on the other strains and I am needing any info I can get.
I'm in soil. Hope to be blessed with some feedback from fellow farmers.:character0103:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There are detailed threads here on each of those strains, just look them up and read and all will be answered..

DNA, OGRaskal, and Cali Connection covers them all

Tex

B

BiggerTom

There are detailed threads here on each of those strains, just look them up and read and all will be answered..

DNA, OGRaskal, and Cali Connection covers them all

Tex
Thanks TK. I punched them in. Got some info on the Chocolope--that was cool. Bubba I'm cool with. The Chem and Fire OG is explained by Swerve pretty well. So, I guess I'm good. Just thought someone may be growing it now and say, "Hey so and so likes..."
Everyone is nesting nicely in 5gallon bags, and soaking up every bit of a 1000w HID system. This is gonna be good.:banana:

B

BiggerTom

...and they're listening to Mozart's greatest hits.
Anyone else play their babies music?:party0023:

hubcap

hubcap

strictly robert nesta marley when harvesting.
I, nor my plants, would have it any other way.

during the grow, i like to whistle while im in with em.
they like the co2 and water vapor, and i work on my fine tuning.

B

BiggerTom

It's weird...I have found that my babies like Mozart. I believe it is because he was a child prodigy, and his music is very symmetrical yet playful--stimulating a childlike growth.:character0103:
During flower and especially into candie...alright get this...my girls like this meditation CD from Fumio! I can hardly stand it, I hear all these pings and weeeeees and waahs and woooos. My females go into this extra relaxed mode and the resin just oozes out of every pore possible. I hate that danged Fumio, but he sure does something to my females.:character0103:
I can dig where you're goin' with bouncing to some Bob though. Big up mon! Irie, Irie!:rasta:

V

v0ssman

I saw these dudes hook up this amplifier to the sound waves that came from plants during certain states. They screamed like a cat getting attacked when they were in schock or stress, but made little pings and wooo and wees when they were happy, and they all eventually join in an harmonize...pretty cool when your ripped :afroweed:

B

BiggerTom

I saw these dudes hook up this amplifier to the sound waves that came from plants during certain states. They screamed like a cat getting attacked when they were in schock or stress, but made little pings and wooo and wees when they were happy, and they all eventually join in an harmonize...pretty cool when your ripped :afroweed:
If you look at time lapse video, you can see them dance together. It's a trip.:character0103:

Top Bottom