Grandaddy Haze (GDPxSSSDH)

• Thread starter aldus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aldus

aldus

Grandaddy Haze from Connoisseur.

These are about 50/51 days along. The more sssdh dom pheno (#1) will probably take ~80 days and I plan on cutting the other two more gdp dom phenos down at day 70.

Lots to improve on next round, mainly I need some kind of netting support to keep the branches from falling over and I cut the N out of the nutes too early this time.

sssdh leaning
one1.JPG
one2.JPG
one3.JPG
one4.JPG
one5.JPG

more gdp
two.JPG
two2.JPG
two3.JPG
two4.JPG
two5.JPG

C

Chief Bigsmoke

props

OMG!~ Killer buds bro. Good first run. I love to look into the future and have an idea what the GH's look like. How long did you veg for?

Great pics!! fat buds... keep em coming.

altimood

altimood

I'm stoked! Just started flowering my GDH and they're 2 weeks in. Yours look awesome! I hope mine turn out that good. Nice job! I ran N a week into flower. You think I should go a little longer? How long did you go?

aldus

aldus

OMG!~ Killer buds bro. Good first run. I love to look into the future and have an idea what the GH's look like. How long did you veg for?

Great pics!! fat buds... keep em coming.

Thanks man. These were alive from seed maybe 2.5/3 months before I got to flip the lights. This includes about a week where the plants sat in trash bags all wrapped up no lights, water, or anything due to a security issue and they did remarkably well after coming out of the bags.

I'm stoked! Just started flowering my GDH and they're 2 weeks in. Yours look awesome! I hope mine turn out that good. Nice job! I ran N a week into flower. You think I should go a little longer? How long did you go?

Thanks, I am running the 6ml micro / 9ml bloom GH formula with 5mg calmag and 2mg superthrive added as my base nutes and then just some koolbloom liquid during the later stages of flower. I went to just the 9ml bloom + addons after ~28days and I wish I would have waited another week or week and a half to take out the micro, I think the buds would have been a bit bigger.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

Thanks man. These were alive from seed maybe 2.5/3 months before I got to flip the lights. This includes about a week where the plants sat in trash bags all wrapped up no lights, water, or anything due to a security issue and they did remarkably well after coming out of the bags.

Nice to see that there are no signs of hermies under stress. :P What wattage and how many GH's did you have per light?

Most importantly, How do they Smell??

Thanks again. Your experiences will definitely help me.

P

paulycali

Very nice aldus. Definetaly interested in how that gdp dominant pheno turns out. I got a pack of these and hopefully after watching this thread it will make me wanna pop them asap. Good luck and keep up the great work :)

C

Chief Bigsmoke

updates

Those girls must be large and in charge right about meow. can't wait to see some shots.

Keep it up!

mack 10

mack 10

very nice, you can see the sssdh in the budshape:) she smell sour?

P

paulycali

Meow meow. Your funny chief bigsmoke LOL! Gotta love super troppers

Great work aldus. Them plants are looking fire. Killer job on them for sure. Hope you found a pheno that you will enjoy for the future. Keep up the good work and continue to have a happy growing of a day :)

T

truecannabliss

aldus you did an outstanding job with those ladies, how did they turn out? Im keen to hear your thoughts on them.
Thanks for sharing, peace.

aldus

aldus

IMG_3422.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_3420.JPG
IMG_34191.JPG
IMG_34191.JPG
IMG_3418.JPG
IMG_3417.JPG

Here are some dried pics of plants 1/3 the less gdp plants.

The high on these two was way better than the GDP dom plant. It just didnt seem to pack very much punch. Smelled the best out of the three though and a friend has the clone and just cut them down so I can see how his turn out.

The two pictured are pretty similar in high/smell. One plant had denser buds but that may be because I let it go an extra week.

Overall no keepers for me, my friend may like the gdp plant, we will see.

VERYYYY excited about my 4 remaining chemmy jones seedlings. Had three males show already and killed them off and have 4 nice hopefully females left. The stem rub smell is amazing (pinesol chem nose stinging nastiness) and reminds me of my first grow of OG kush F3 seeds from kryptonite which is still my favorite stuff so far. Ill be taking some clones soon enough and hopefully put together a better grow log than this. Thinking 9 or 12 of one chemmy jones pheno in 3gal smart pots with coco under 1k.

altimood

altimood

Here's a shot of mine. Got a purple pheno going. About another week to the chop!

Grandaddy Haze!
IMG_4452.JPG

IMG_4423.JPG

T

truecannabliss

Hey aldus great looking bud.....you are gonna love the Chemmy Jones, i had 12 females to select from and struggled to wittle it down to 6 after 2 runs because all 12 were so good. Im thinking it will be another 3 or 4 runs before the final keeper is selected.
There are some really stinky ladies in there so be aware. As well as wonderfully complex effects the yields are great too.
Altimood those Grandaddy Haze look awesome, you done a great job training them and im sure your gonna love them.....be sure to let us know what you think once she is ready to be smoked.
Thanks for sharing everyone, peace.

Top Bottom