Granddaddy Purple autoflower - MY 1ST GROW!!!

• Thread starter THCluke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THCluke

This is my first indoor grow!!!
I wanted to start this diary from the beginning but just haven't made time. Anyway what I have here is four GDP autoflower I bought from ILGM. I started them by seed about July 10 in seven gallon bags using Clackamas Coots soil that I mixed up. It's in a 4x4 tent with HLG BlackBird light, a HLG UVA light and AC Infinity exhaust. As seen I have a CO2 bag.
I water them every other day using rainwater and the last couple weeks light doses of Humboldts Base A/B nutrients. Soon I'll include the Flower Stacker.
Since day 1 I've run the BlackBird 24/7. I started the UVA 24/7 about 10 days ago.
I also trimmed most of the older leaves a couple weeks ago.
A seen in the picture there are some ugly leaves that started showing up a few days ago. Ideas??
What light cycles have you SUCCESSFUL growers used? Any cons to running 24/7?
What TEMPERATURE and HUMIDITY you prefer?
Any other suggestions or recommendations?
Thank you all!!!!
Let's see if I can get the pic to load....

Granddaddy purple autoflower   my 1st grow
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
looks good man! Hers a link to a VPF chart that really helped me zone in the temps and RH on my first grow I just finished, keep it rolling they look great!

https://vpdchart.com

SEakGrower

SEakGrower

I agree, looks great for your first indoor grow. We’ve done 2 good tent grows so far, the 3rd has started but still all seedlings, from ILGM also, Skittles auto and Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue and Sour Diesel fems. Great hobby for retirees!

Top Bottom