For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I really love popping open the cloner to see all those long healthy white roots!! If you get multiplies I can run a better deal so feel free to message me if you have any questions.
092411EB FB2C 4E69 9CC5 171AC4489B2F

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What's all in your water in the cloner?

What nutes, additives , strength, pH , temp, etc....

What cycle times are you spraying?
30 mins on and 30 off. only tap water while they root and when I put them in trays I give them 800 ppm of megacrop 1. super simple and I root hella fast now that I’ve dialed it in. Running the sprayer 24/7 didn’t yield good results but now I’m rooted in 7-10 days.

C

Cannacollector

To anybody that's debating on getting something , I suggest you do it while it's available...

I can say , ImpulsiveGrower is legit , knows how to mail properly ,and even the super high temps during transport didn't affect them seriously cause he mails healthy ,well rooted clones.

I'll be starting a grow log once I fill in my space, I may be needing some help from fellow farmers cause I'll be attempting dwc for the first time....

23stephen23

23stephen23

Mine arrived today. Also very well packed and in better shape then any cut I have ever received in mid summer. Already transplanted into 1 gallon pots and on their way. Thank you very much!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom