For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I’ve been out of town and will be messaging you all back real soon about 🍇 ⛽️ !! Here’s a teaser of the trop cherry 🍒 #8 (Relentless 🧬 cut). I’ll be making a new thread for this one stay tuned they are in the aerocloner now!
7CBA60AC AF4A 49FE AAA0 C4964B941BCF
42F0EB92 E6B3 4A27 BCDA 76E959CA7D43
9E34618F 9E35 4C92 A8E0 68DEBC596EB5
3ABC36AC B954 49DB A384 D6637FFCF4BF

D

DelmarvaClones

I'm in for some Trop Cherry. Actually, I need a few other cuts from you too. Everything looks beautiful. Hit me up and we'll work out the details man

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Ok guys as soon as I see roots popping I’ll ask for payments and whoever locks in payments will have their clone secured! Sometimes ppl flake even if they seem super serious so I’ll fire off messages to everyone who has been in contact and then it’s up to you guys to lock in your payment. If all goes as planned I’ll have 8 trop cherries 🍒 available with another round going in right after.

Disclaimer: We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final. All cuts sold are farm bill compliant.

D

DelmarvaClones

Sounds good. Will u have anything else rooted? Or can I pre-order a few different cuts? I just don't wanna get 1 cut at a time. If possible, I'd like to grab a few at a time. It saves on shipping and gives me even more to look forward to....

S

Sameperson775

I got first class funk and orange acai both pheno hunted by cltvtd, so glad I can drive 30 minutes and pick up clones for $30 and not have to live in California.

D

DelmarvaClones

Yeah. I miss that. It used to be much easier for me to grab good genetics. I lived in Southern Oregon and ran a farm for about 5 years. I sold it to my partner and am now back on the east coast. It's a much different world over here. Sheesh

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

Ok guys as soon as I see roots popping I’ll ask for payments and whoever locks in payments will have their clone secured! Sometimes ppl flake even if they seem super serious so I’ll fire off messages to everyone who has been in contact and then it’s up to you guys to lock in your payment. If all goes as planned I’ll have 8 trop cherries 🍒 available with another round going in right after.

Disclaimer: We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final. All cuts sold are farm bill compliant.
plz let me know thanx

Top Bottom