For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well guys I had a pump failure in my aero cloner and lost the cuts. The good news is I took plenty more cuts and put them into root root plugs. This method is super reliable so it’s going to take a bit more time but there will be more available and now the mother plant is really thriving so I’m gonna be back in the saddle full time again guys.

I had to step back for a bit to reset and travel some but everything is back in motion stay tuned guys! Sorry for the delay on these but they are coming!!

Grape Gas (CLTVTD)
Wifi 43 (white fire OG #43) *Jungle boys selection
Trop cherry 🍒 (relentless 🧬 cut)

I have some apples and bananas rooted ready to go! Buy these now for a discount!

Jungle Cake will be joining the stable for awhile as I’m growing her out now. This is a cross between wedding cake and the wifi 43.
ACB1A57E C014 4037 B0D6 73663A895FB8

D

DelmarvaClones

Hey man. Still have a mom of the Grape Rock Candy x Banana Buttercups? I would love to grab a cut of that and the Grape Gas

G

Ganjaman0104

Cure time Grape Gas & Trop Punch from Archive dispo. Both of them came out great in 5x5 tent and produced same weight WILD. Never had two different strains produce same yeild, they were by off by 1g only

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey man. Still have a mom of the Grape Rock Candy x Banana Buttercups? I would love to grab a cut of that and the Grape Gas
I let it go to make room for more cultivars. I’m starting a tissue culture lab so I’ll be able to have a lot more very soon!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Cure time Grape Gas & Trop Punch from Archive dispo. Both of them came out great in 5x5 tent and produced same weight WILD. Never had two different strains produce same yeild, they were by off by 1g only
I just got that trop punch cut back for a pollination. Stay tuned for the future cross called Trop cherry punch! Trop Cherry X Trop punch. This one might end up being a collab with the growmie 😉

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
If I didn’t need to take more cuts off this mom I would flower her! I super cropped the branches and made her bush out. Clones should be rooted in the next few days!
EB3BE8F7 6BE7 4C66 BE37 2F3684B40A92
0AB617DF F131 40D7 97A6 DF55EC9C813D

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Grape gas rooted and ready to ship first thing Monday! Hit the DM to get into Mondays shipment! Enjoy the weekend guys!
CBD0809B A006 492A BAB8 2A8C2D0B359C
6883F657 457A 4E72 9F97 C47C5C7692A4

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 1 grape gas left!! 🚨

Jump on this and get a Wifi 43 free with your order!!!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanx for the support!!! More Grape Gasoline clones ready to fly!!
✅All clones are farm bill compliant✅

We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.

A2F34F0A DDD3 4DB5 88D7 05AA2430C335

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Who wants to also get in tomorrows shipment? I have a couple Jungle Cakes up for grabs and these won’t be available until I have a big enough mom. The cuts I took rooted for that purpose so I have a couple extra. It’s bred and selected by the Jungle boys out of LA and it’s a cross between wedding Cake X wifi 43 (white fire OG #43). Bundle strains together for a better price
AE0B109D 21F5 4559 BA03 56AF1E830E44
32D0BA6B DEFE 4A1F 9DEA 1AFF6FEE8BD8
here’s the current run I have with the Jungle Cake
6CA5E2F6 01BD 4161 B51A 1EBBA37A1319

bigbud78

bigbud78

Who wants to also get in tomorrows shipment? I have a couple Jungle Cakes up for grabs and these won’t be available until I have a big enough mom. The cuts I took rooted for that purpose so I have a couple extra. It’s bred and selected by the Jungle boys out of LA and it’s a cross between wedding Cake X wifi 43 (white fire OG #43). Bundle strains together for a better price View attachment 1342401View attachment 1342402 here’s the current run I have with the Jungle Cake View attachment 1342403
Do you send to UK 🇬🇧

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here’s some trop cherry 🍒 rooted up but I have grape gas rooting as well so hit the DM of you would like to lock in a cut.

Some new cultivars joining are:
-Blue Octane (jet fuel gelato X blueberry) from some SoCal growers who are in the traditional market. This one’s really popular out there so I’m growing it out now to check out. The grape gas is a jet fuel gelato cross so I’m all about it!

-Blue Cookies (blueberry X GSC)

Depending on what I’m seeing these will be crossed with the grape gas. I’m leaning towards the blue octane X Grape Gas since they share the jet fuel gelato as a parent. Hit the DM to secure your cuts!
F33F2EE2 7B12 41EB BA5F A2348D6D09E9
F521337F C781 49D2 BE30 3C87919552B0

DRan88

DRan88

Here’s some trop cherry 🍒 rooted up but I have grape gas rooting as well so hit the DM of you would like to lock in a cut.

Some new cultivars joining are:
-Blue Octane (jet fuel gelato X blueberry) from some SoCal growers who are in the traditional market. This one’s really popular out there so I’m growing it out now to check out. The grape gas is a jet fuel gelato cross so I’m all about it!

-Blue Cookies (blueberry X GSC)

Depending on what I’m seeing these will be crossed with the grape gas. I’m leaning towards the blue octane X Grape Gas since they share the jet fuel gelato as a parent. Hit the DM to secure your cuts! View attachment 1345713View attachment 1345714
@impdo you have any fem seeds?

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Hello sir
Was wondering if I could get some of this clones I’m a new grower going thru my second flowering right now
Growing is helping me a lot mentally I’m finding myself wanting to grow more but I’m economically limited but if even could afford 1 right now I want it 😊would you please let me know more ?
Thanks for the hard work and good vibes 😎

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Let's try that again. @ImpulsiveGrower do you have any fem seeds?
Sorry fam the notifications don’t always work for my thread but always work in the DM. Message me there and we can work it out. Thanks for inquiring

Top Bottom