For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hello sir
Was wondering if I could get some of this clones I’m a new grower going thru my second flowering right now
Growing is helping me a lot mentally I’m finding myself wanting to grow more but I’m economically limited but if even could afford 1 right now I want it 😊would you please let me know more ?
Thanks for the hard work and good vibes 😎
Hit the dm

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Fresh clones rooting now! Hit the DM to see what else is available and to secure you cut. Stay medicated fam 🔥✅🧬
13C75FAF D480 4400 9CED C7B9C5F79226

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 4/20 SALE 🚨

‼️ Buy a Grape Gas clone and get a Trop cherry #8 (Relentless 🧬 cut) 50% OFF!!! ‼️

Very limited quantities and expect to sell out (I should’ve been more prepared for 4/20) so hit the DM to secure yours today! Sale goes from now till the end of the day on 4/20! Stay medicated fam and enjoy the holiday!

These are fully rooted in solo cups and promix and would be considered teen plants. I’ll drop some pictures later when I get a chance.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Fully established teens ready to rock out in your garden! These genetics will change your game! DM today to secure yours and to take advantage of the 420 sale. Happy 420!!!!
IMG 4894
IMG 4896

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanx for the support this week everyone who made a clone purchase. I also offer 3 unrooted cuttings for the price of a rooted clone. If I have an abundance I’ll send more like I did for this person. 6 fresh snips and also a special surprise!

1 half pack of feminized Grape Gasoline X Trop cherry 🍒

This is the first time I released some seeds with an order and as I get ready to pull down another seed run I’ll be including freebie packs from time to time to get my genetics out there! I’ll be doing a grow of these myself very soon! Hit the DM to secure a clone and find more info about my seedlines I’ll be releasing this year. Much love fam and stay medicated!
IMG 5187
IMG 5189
IMG 5190
IMG 5191
IMG 5192

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

I ordered snips of Grape Gas instead of clones, as I don't use any medium. IG sent me 6 nice top cuts that look so healthy, that after scoping them, I didn't even bother to quarantine. And a free pack of Trop Cherry x Grape Gas.

Thanks brotha!
20230519 130713

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey bro, I can't send you messages, could you contact with me?
Sorry for the issues with private messages I’ve been made aware of a policy change. We are working to try to get it reversed for the sponsors of the website. I’m still trying to finish setting up my website so try to contact me thru there. Otherwise send me a email direct to [email protected]. This goes for anyone else trying to reach me for clones and are unable to send messages. Official website is still being built but here’s the link where you can contact me there while we sort out the issues. ⬇️

SpainBigman

SpainBigman

Perdón por los problemas con los mensajes privados. He sido informado de un cambio de política. Estamos trabajando para intentar que se revierta para los patrocinadores del sitio web. Todavía estoy tratando de terminar de configurar mi sitio web, así que trate de contactarme a través de allí. De lo contrario, envíeme un correo electrónico directo a [email protected] . Esto se aplica a cualquier otra persona que intente comunicarse conmigo para obtener clones y no pueda enviar mensajes. El sitio web oficial aún se está construyendo, pero aquí está el enlace donde puedes contactarme mientras solucionamos los problemas. ⬇️

https://elitecutgenetics.net/
👍 thank you I send you a message.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The private message issues have been fixed for anyone trying to message me. Happy Sunday and stay medicated 🤘

Here we have some cuts that we have prepared for tissue culture. The process starts with a 20/1 ratio of bleach with fresh clean distilled water with a drop of detergent as a surfactant. It is then shaken and swirled for an hour before moving on to being rinsed 3X and then plugged into clear vessels that have been pressure cooked to sterilize the containers. They are then filled with either roots or shoots media mixed with agar that turns the mixture into a jello like substance. Working under a flow hood helps prevent any contamination and when done correctly the plantlet will be enclosed in a 100% sterilize environment. As I move everything to tissue culture I will start offering finished cultures as well as regular style clones. Hit the DM to get more info or to secure some genetics today 🧬
IMG 5314

SpainBigman

SpainBigman

Los problemas de mensajes privados se han solucionado para cualquiera que intente enviarme un mensaje. Feliz domingo y mantente medicado 🤘

Aquí tenemos algunos cortes que hemos preparado para el cultivo de tejidos. El proceso se inicia con una proporción 20/1 de lejía con agua destilada limpia y fresca con una gota de detergente como tensioactivo. Luego se agita y se agita durante una hora antes de pasar a enjuagarse 3 veces y luego se enchufa en recipientes transparentes que se han cocinado a presión para esterilizar los recipientes. Luego se llenan con medios de raíces o brotes mezclados con agar que convierte la mezcla en una sustancia gelatinosa. Trabajar bajo una campana de flujo ayuda a prevenir cualquier contaminación y, cuando se hace correctamente, la plántula quedará encerrada en un entorno 100 % esterilizado. A medida que avance todo hacia el cultivo de tejidos, comenzaré a ofrecer cultivos terminados, así como clones de estilo regular. Haz clic en el DM para obtener más información o para asegurar algo de genética hoy 🧬View attachment 1984122
Very nice job, congratulatioins

Top Bottom