• Tagged users None
B

Bjg

Girls are 7 weeks old now just starting to hit their stride
Grape ape 2 weeks since flip

Grape ape 2 weeks since flip 2
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Nice!! they look healthy....5 weeks of veg? are these clones?, what did you do for topping?
mine seem to be taking their sweet time

B

Bjg

Yeah they had 5 weeks veg from seed I've topped once at around week 4 and trimmed everything not receiving light twice now just about ready for a 3rd trim before they start to flower.

L

Littleman

Yeah they had 5 weeks veg from seed I've topped once at around week 4 and trimmaed everything not receiving light twice now
When you didn’t receive light twice what exactly does that mean? And at weeks did you trim? at just 4 and you’ll trim again right before flip?They look good! that’s exactly what I want mine to lookin like but I be strugglin lol
just about ready for a 3rd trim before they start to flower.

B

Bjg

When you didn’t receive light twice what exactly does that mean? And at weeks did you trim? at just 4 and you’ll trim again right before flip?They look good! that’s exactly what I want mine to lookin like but I be strugglin lol
I meant I only trimmed leaves and branches not receiving any light. I trimmed around week 3 then topped a couple of days later then I gave them all a decent trim when I flipped at week 5. Its now week 7 and I think they could do with another tidy up now. I've also tied each main branch down as they've grown in an attempt to spread and even out the canopy but they're stubborn plants and require constant adjustment. I've actually done nothing right with these so far I've over fed them for the first 3 weeks and I've spent the last 4 weeks trying to get them back.

B

Bjg

What are you using for pots?
I'm using the 3 gallon bucket company kit, its drain to waste. The coco basically sits in a mesh net suspended in the pots, the roots continually air prune themselves works a treat. The box on the floor has a pump with a float switch that takes the waste water away.

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Thanks I'm pretty happy with them so far. Its definitely not from skill but, just luck and using good gear. What medium are you growing in?

I'm using up what I had leftover from last year so it's a 50/50 of Ocean Forest / Pro Mix, plus I've added some azomite, crab meal, bone meal, blood meal. I've got 4 ready to go outside at friends houses, then I'm running a little 2 x 4 of LIT Farm Temptation crosses

freezeland2

freezeland2

I'm using the 3 gallon bucket company kit, its drain to waste. The coco basically sits in a mesh net suspended in the pots, the roots continually air prune themselves works a treat. The box on the floor has a pump with a float switch that takes the waste water away.
Where does it get pumped to? Are you running drippers or hand watering?

B

Bjg

Where does it get pumped to? Are you running drippers or hand watering?
Just back to a bucket that I empty every few days I had plans to run it outside but this is working for now.
I'm hand feeding I find you can saturate the coco more thoroughly by hand but it's becoming a job now. I've got everything ready to run auto feed halos but I'll prob still hand feed once a day

Top Bottom