Grape ape seeds?

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

hey everyone so i got some really flwvor strains like orange bully, purple kush, pandoras box, jilly bean, blackberry. but what im missing is grape, now i have read and heard this is the best grape bud ou there. so i wanna try and get some seeds in the near future, anyone know where i can get some grape ape seeds, thanks:character0050:

K

koopa troopa

i got some grape ape x twisted purple og aka twisted ape and also got grape ape x agent orange aka sugar ape. can't wait to pop these! candyman is your grape ape hookup for beans. holla at him..

U

USMCtanker

i got some grape ape x twisted purple og aka twisted ape and also got grape ape x agent orange aka sugar ape. can't wait to pop these! candyman is your grape ape hookup for beans. holla at him..

thanks, i will sure doo that when im ready to get some, i have his orange bully in veg right now and so far im really liken it, havent found much info on it so ill haft to ask him about that to. well right on. sounds like grape ape is got some good flavor and all these other sound sreally tasty to, whats the best you think:fighting0040:

L

letmeout

Querkle is a nice grape flavored strain,very tasty indeed.

N

negative 1

maybe try double grape from tga too, or deep purple, same genetics different father, they veg slow but don't lack in the flavor department it is a querkle x urkle plant the ones i grew were really hashy with grapeish undertones, but that was only one of three so im sure the pheno is there.
negative 1

D

Dagga

candyman also has grape dawg.. which i believe is
grape ape x elites chem 08
edit....sorry its Ape Dawg!

N

negative 1

after curing a nug for about a month of the double grape <tgas' querkle x purp. urkle> it is substantialy more grapeish, alot of hash but the flavor is tamed to about equal parts. it took on a real nice silver look too, i must say i was wrecked like a mofo, my girl got the uncomfortable high out of it.....i recommend that to you again. heres a pic of it, right click on your mouse and at the bottom of the list it says view in best quality and you can see it better, i've posted the pic before but figure it is appropriate for this thread.

Purprs double grape 002
Purprs double grape 006
K

koopa troopa

looks bomb. more purp than the querkle... the querk has that hashy grapey taste that your double grape seems to have, but more pronounced hash, less grape. the white had that hash taste so that's where i get the connection.

N

negative 1

koop i've got a green pheno and this purple pheno that i've kept. my partner mistook a female for a male and tossed even though i wanted the male anyways. i seem to have real good luck finding quality males in subs work. anyways i've got two mother plants in the works so the genetics do live on. the purple one was extremley purple on top and kinda taperd off into a mix of the two. they veg reeeeaaalll slow but give off nugs that'd give you a concussion if you hit someone in the head with em'. im gonna cross this into the sr 71 purple kush x green crack x tres dawg if i can find a winner in this next round. also im gonna look at the snow x Chemdog D and bubba 98 x Chemdog D to cross it into to see what it'll do for yields but i'm gonna grow em out first to see what happens cuz they might be yield ready.

Top Bottom