Grape ape.

• Thread starter Tange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tange

want to know the origins of this strain.. got the clone a few days back and realized it was the only purple strain i wasnt sure of its background.. who knows what it is exactly... i know grand daddy was purple erkle crossed with big bud to make it yeild more but wasnt sure about thre grape ape..lmk guys

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up homie, theres a thread thats already going about lineage of the grape ape and all sorts of info on it, might wanna search through the farm, use that search box on top. hope u find what your lookin for.... not tryin to be a dick or anything....one love ~SMF~

T

Tange

yea i checked it out befor i posted it dosent say shit.. the strain guide on this site is horrible anyway

M

MASSES 420KING

yea i checked it out befor i posted it dosent say shit.. the strain guide on this site is horrible anyway

now thats not cool i find the strain guide very good and knowledgeable and very extensive plus the rest of the web site and everyone elses know how make it top notch

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
here ya go!

Grape Ape ™
(Indica Dominant)

Creator: Apothecary Genetics

Awards: 1st Place - Green Cup - 2005 and 2006
1st Place - Medical Cup - 2006 - Lake County

Genetics: Afghani crossed with Skunk #1

Effect: Strong Indica - Great for body pain - Long lasting medical effect.

Taste/Smell: Similar to a grape flavor.

Flowering indoor: 7-8 weeks, with a yield of 700 to 800 gr/ sqm.
Flowering outdoor: Ready in end of September and Mid of October.

a friend of mine helped develop this cut i dont talk to him any more but he was on board with Apothecary Genetics when i used to talk to himit was an elite strain, only came in clone form, wish i would have kept her as every one and there grandma in cali only wants mj if it has purps in it

T

Tange

what i mean is that when u go to the strain guide and u sarch in the search box for strains not alot of them come up.. a lot of crosses no doubt just not any i was looking for so with that being said, the best way is to search forums u say? i just have had a hard time.. i got it now.. thanks man.. really appreciate it... so do u think that the afghani or the skunk had the grape influence on grape ape?

N

Napalm420

i'd go with the afghani That gave it the grape taste eing that all the skunk in america taste more like ...well skunks, while the dutch versions of skunk seem to have a sweet taste/smell. So it coulda been either :P Is Grape ape an american bred strain?

E

ent

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

grapeape2.jpg

check out this thread:

john ditchweed and chemfather know what's up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom