Grape-Gas S1(CLTVTD cut)SpiderFarmerSF2000

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey impulsive grower is that slurry and from a seed hunt or is it a clone from somwwhere?
I popped a 5 pack and backed up each pheno from my 5x5 grow
8D39F95B A989 47C2 B3AD AF79EA0BD416

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Yield total for the earth box is 4 oz 11G!!! The other 2 grape gas plants are going to be around 5 oz total. I’ll get the exact number when it’s all trimmed up! The videos don’t do it justice like in person but this is by far some of the best weed I’ve grown yet!! The name fits this strain perfectly and the nugs are sooo sticky!! The bag appeal is out of this world and the smell translates into the flavor of the smoke. This is only after being dried and it tastes this good already so I can’t wait to pop the grove bags a month from now. In the video below I get some up close nug shots so check em out!
C28938C5 3093 4DDF B10A D497B8C9EE2B

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yield total for the earth box is 4 oz 11G!!! The other 2 grape gas plants are going to be around 5 oz total. I’ll get the exact number when it’s all trimmed up! The videos don’t do it justice like in person but this is by far some of the best weed I’ve grown yet!! The name fits this strain perfectly and the nugs are sooo sticky!! The bag appeal is out of this world and the smell translates into the flavor of the smoke. This is only after being dried and it tastes this good already so I can’t wait to pop the grove bags a month from now. In the video below I get some up close nug shots so check em out! View attachment 1234092
View attachment 1234105
View attachment 1234128
View attachment 1234140
You killed on the quality! And I love the videos of dried buds😁

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

It's looking like I am going to need a bit more time so if it works for both of you, give my spot to Trustfall. I could probably rush things on my end and make it work but this might make it easier for me and help you guys at the same time. Either way is cool with me bro.

Lovin what you did with this strain.....your cultivation skills have really matured and you're killin it every time. Congrats on an awesome grow. 💚 🥇💚

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Yield total for the earth box is 4 oz 11G!!! The other 2 grape gas plants are going to be around 5 oz total. I’ll get the exact number when it’s all trimmed up! The videos don’t do it justice like in person but this is by far some of the best weed I’ve grown yet!! The name fits this strain perfectly and the nugs are sooo sticky!! The bag appeal is out of this world and the smell translates into the flavor of the smoke. This is only after being dried and it tastes this good already so I can’t wait to pop the grove bags a month from now. In the video below I get some up close nug shots so check em out!
This gives me the goose bumps! Happy I got a couple of the SF-2000s.. This gives me a good feeling about these lights!

Observationist

Observationist

Yield total for the earth box is 4 oz 11G!!! The other 2 grape gas plants are going to be around 5 oz total. I’ll get the exact number when it’s all trimmed up! The videos don’t do it justice like in person but this is by far some of the best weed I’ve grown yet!! The name fits this strain perfectly and the nugs are sooo sticky!! The bag appeal is out of this world and the smell translates into the flavor of the smoke. This is only after being dried and it tastes this good already so I can’t wait to pop the grove bags a month from now. In the video below I get some up close nug shots so check em out! View attachment 1234092
View attachment 1234105
View attachment 1234128
View attachment 1234140
Hell yea man! Keep it goin

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys I finally have some rooted
Grape Gas clones for sale. If you have followed this grow at all and would like to get your hands on some of these genetics shoot me over a message. I’m happy to answer any questions about how she grows and pricing. I have a newborn son so any support is appreciated. I only have 3 left!! I did join the patreon squad so let’s grow some fire fam!

9FFE5CD9 6EBF 4CD8 AD57 A0CB69BB021F
DB466094 1B08 410F B90E F5026B56FFB0

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Happy 420 guys this is our holiday what’s everyone smoking on today?

Today I smoked some Grape Gas, Tahoe OG, and some Pink Runtz and dabs at my buddy @lefty_grows place.
1A3D4FE9 8FA2 420A 84CA B7F91FE06360
9E506008 A7AE 4EFD A718 DBEE93617036
DBFDD805 4EB2 4B8E 8B18 46AD0DC8EEC5
@lefty_grows listen to our high ass with you winning another giveaway lol

lefty_grows

lefty_grows

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
That grape gas ⛽️ is amazing bro terps out of this world 🌎 👽 keep it up teach me the organic way 🤣🙏🏼
Thanx brotha I put my heart and soul into it forsure!! So far anyone who has come I contact with the grape gas has had their mind blown with bag appeal, smell, taste, and high!! This one is special I’m excited for all the future projects this year!! Happy 420!!!

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

This cut was pheno hunted by CLTVTD genetics in NorCal. It is the collab between Cannarado and Compound genetics. Packs of seeds are sold out and retailed for 900$+. This cut is being sold of upwards of 500$. I had it shipped direct and negotiated a good price on Black Friday. So now it is time to see if these “elite” clones live up to the hype!

Shoutout to @SpiderFarmerLED for hooking me up with the SpiderFarmer sf2000 with the newer diode layout design. #SpiderFarmerArmy

I grow organically with top dresses of organic dry amendments and I also brew compost teas once a week. It’s a pretty nice system that makes me look like a badass grower 😉😎.

Show some love on the content and I’ll support back!

~Soil/nutrients~

-Coast of Maine stonington blend living soil
-Roots Organics terp tea grow/bloom/bloom booster
-Recharge (microbes, humic/fulvic acid, kelp, molasses)
-black strap molasses
-kelp meal
-EWC

The Tent is just shy of being a 3x3 at 32inx32in so here we go farmers!View attachment 1198610View attachment 1198609View attachment 1198608View attachment 1198607View attachment 1198611
Do you want to swap a cut of that for something i got ?

Top Bottom