Grape God dry sift

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

i picked up one of bubblemans tumblers from aqualab. here is some dry sift i made. i have just been combining the two grades until my whole crop of trim is ready.

Grape god dry sift

Grape god dry sift 2

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Tasty

How long did you tumble that, looks nice. How was the taste, bubble loses alot of the taste, was considering one of those

mal

B

bigkuz68

that was from a 15 minute tumble. gonna pull the trim back outta the freezer and do another few minutes today. the taste and smell are of citrus and pine. kinda sappy.

S

sfzoo

fresh frozen?
what are those black specs? plant material?
does it melt?
will you press it?

Pretty cool stuff, loves me some hashish!

P

Paul Nepal

dry sift is my favorite by far, best way to get true flavors in a concentrate, looks AMAZING!

B

bigkuz68

fresh frozen?
what are those black specs? plant material?
does it melt?
will you press it?

Pretty cool stuff, loves me some hashish!
plant material, got some dark purple this time. i guess from mixing the fine screen with the top screen. and the trim was about a week dry. it melts. not sure if i will bother pressing or making oil until i sift my whole crop's trim. about another week until thats dry.
dry sift is my favorite by far, best way to get true flavors in a concentrate, looks AMAZING!
thanks man, i agree, by far the most flavorful type of hash.

B

bigkuz68

heres a pile from the second freeze and tumble, without combining grades. also, a few tools i recommend if your using bubblemans tumbler. ditch the acrylic card for something stainless, and pop a piece of glass over the bottom acrylic.

DSC03326

DSC03320

C

Codisious

that was from a 15 minute tumble. gonna pull the trim back outta the freezer and do another few minutes today. the taste and smell are of citrus and pine. kinda sappy.

Have you ever used dry ice or will that affect the wood or the screened drum too much?

Top Bottom