Grape God from Next Generation

• Thread starter pel929
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Next Gen has lots of promo videos on youtube so you can check out pics of their gear that way.

L

luvmesumgreen

Man...I should have got these when I had the chance. Cant find em anywhere now

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I just finished some .The pheno i tried was Middish level all the way to me but it could have been flushed better too . Kinda hot it was . Not the best sample .. Smelled like grape though . Have to smoke way to much for me as far as the sample i tried . Bowls .. . Not even close to taking my breath away !

B

bwana dick

well I am a SLACKER!! Thanks for the props!! hope everyone doing GG is having good luck. the largest Cola from previous posted pics was 23gm dried!!! 3yrs later it is still consistently yeilding. My babies were second gen cuttings from seeded momma.
I forgot that I was even on here. the last 3 yrs have been a wild ride. I am still grape god's #1 fan! I switched to the ebb & grow bucket system. I can now grow a 3-4ft tall plant. The one thing I have learned w/gg, is it takes a long time to veg! In order to veg a 16" plant takes me a good 4-6 weeks under a 1,000 watt mh, a bit of a pain in the ass, but the ends justify the means!!!! now I run 24 plant sites and the yield is pretty consistent 3,000w= 1584gm. I have done the outdoor thing and get a 5-6ft tall lady. the best thing for Colorado is a wall-o-water April 1 & harvest is about Sept 21st.

Latest posts

Top Bottom